Exclusive: Buffalo Springfield Plans to Reunite for Fall Tour

Started by ChiefOKONO, Feb 15, 2011, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolof7

Anyone ever read Shakey the Neil Young Biography. It was crazy long, like 800 pages. It was great tho.

I guess when Neil Young came to LA (in a hearse mind you), he came on a whim to start a band with former Canadian Stephen Stills.  After a week of searching for him w/o any leads, he was ready to depart and go back home and maybe even quit music altogether. Well aparently, he saw Stills driving with the other future members of BS driving the opposite way on Sunset BLVD. Young pulled a U-ie and tracked him down and they started the band pretty much that night.

Crazy origin story
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

woodnymph

Quote from: wolof7 on Feb 15, 2011, 03:40 PM
Anyone ever read Shakey the Neil Young Biography. It was crazy long, like 800 pages. It was great tho.

I guess when Neil Young came to LA (in a hearse mind you), he came on a whim to start a band with former Canadian Stephen Stills.  After a week of searching for him w/o any leads, he was ready to depart and go back home and maybe even quit music altogether. Well aparently, he saw Stills driving with the other future members of BS driving the opposite way on Sunset BLVD. Young pulled a U-ie and tracked him down and they started the band pretty much that night.

Crazy origin story
Hahahahah that's awesome!  ;D  Super random events that created greatness
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time