Main Menu

Purity Rings

Started by el_chode, Feb 24, 2011, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

my purity ring has sprung a leak...and it sounds so good  :D

Jon T.

Quote from: wolof7 on May 04, 2011, 09:22 AM
PS- Victory Dance was poted to HypeM this AM ~ is this fair game or is it part of the leak? I'll await the decision to be made by fellow virgins. I really just want to hear the album in its full context.

FWIW - whatever guilt you may feel for listening to the song will quickly be overcome with how badass this song is.   :D

el_chode

It's not posted on ATO's YouTube channel, so I'm going to go with leak.
I'm surrounded by assholes

YouAre_GivenToFly

I haven't listened, and I don't plan to, but this album is on my hard drive. Why do I do this to myself?
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

tdb810

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on May 04, 2011, 02:47 PM
I haven't listened, and I don't plan to, but this album is on my hard drive. Why do I do this to myself?

sadist
.....Back at the Model Home

wolof7

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on May 04, 2011, 02:47 PM

C'mon man make it last....think of how sweet it'll be when that package hits your doorstep in a virignal white box waiting for you to open it up and explore the endless pleasures it has waiting for you inside! You can open up the album covers and pull the record sleeves off and admire its pure naked glow and its fresh vinyl smell and think to yourself, "I'm glad I waited for this, the time is right...." then take your senses to pleasuretown :thumbsup:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: tdb810 on May 04, 2011, 09:16 AM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on May 03, 2011, 11:13 PM
so.. I got really wasted last night gang... I wasn't thinking straight... I was impulsive... I was having fun... but I didn't use protection.  I wish there was a morning after pill I could take.  psych. album rocks tits.  My favorite part is when it's awesome.

ok, this is SO weird.  I had a DREAM about you last night! you were in a light silvery blue Honda CRV and your license plate said - what else - STICKYICKY -- so I was driving behind you and kept beeping and beeping, and passing you and trying to get your attention.....but you couldn't see me for the smoky haze in your rockin' CRV. 

k, that's it for now....still holding strong.....what are all the virgins doing on the release day?  do we have a plan to pop our collective cherries ?

I was driving a honda? wtf?  at least there was a smokey haze.  dream on sister.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Slow, not the meter(?) of today,
But I'm not singin' for that anyway,
This slow slow tune.

You, somewhere in the future listening,
I hope the present for ya's glistening,
with notes that ring so true,
this slow slow tune,
slow slow tune.

(Insert awesome rock out moment)

Slow, daddy's playin' just for you,
The tempo's right, I'm in a mellow mood, oh
this slow slow tune.

Gotta radiate the gold
Gotta radiate the gold
Gotta radiate the gold, woo...

(hit again extremely hard with guitars)

True, daddy's here just for you,
But do you hear baby, anymore now that you have grown?
this slow slow tune
Come/Go(?) with the meter(?) all your own,
you decide the pace,
you set the tone, the future
now you're old,
this slow slow tune
slow slow tune.

------
dammit I did it again, sorry spoiler alert virgies.

BH

come on sticky.  I love ya man, but don't be a ass.     
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjk73

Watch it Sticky or else this may happen.

Dead mans shoes - woah

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: BH on May 07, 2011, 02:42 PM
come on sticky.  I love ya man, but don't be a ass.   

It's in my blood but alas, no more lyrics for the virgies.