The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

id honestly take any song from the Z night. hit me!

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: touchingmept2 on Mar 28, 2011, 10:23 AM
When I hear the studio version "Anytime" it always gets me when I hear "Dang It" in the first 5 seconds! ;D

Haha... I think he's saying "Damn"... bt I always hear "Dan", which is my name  ;D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Bigsky

Dillsnufus

Dondante
Dondante
Dondante

(hoping saying it three times will make it appear)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

dookie shoot bandit

Maybe a good shower head and my right hand... will bring on "Into the Woods!!!" ;D

johnnYYac

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Mar 28, 2011, 12:23 PM
Maybe a good shower head and my right hand... will bring on "Into the Woods!!!" ;D
or blindness... or hairy palms...  :P
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

oistheone

Looks like we got ourselves a little "It Beats 4 U".

And hey, it came at 3PM -- not bad!

Bigsky

I'm beating it right now...and it sounds pretty sweet :D

wolof7

Quote from: Bigsky on Mar 28, 2011, 03:07 PM
I'm beating it right now...and it sounds pretty sweet :D

;D ;D ;D ;D I see what you did there, and I like it!
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

subinai

buymycar

I love this song.  This is turning into a nice little EP.  And for free, too.  Not sure how much the bandwidth is costing the band, but I sure do appreciate it.   :thumbsup:

Robbman

I'm really hoping next week will be Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2... Am I right that we haven't gotten that one released in its live form yet? Or have I missed it somewhere?

Any song from Evil Urges that hasn't been released in some form will be fine with me.

e_wind

Great song, great recording, love free music, etc etc etc, but really unimpressed with this weeks choice. Its just a personal opinion, but this is my least favorite song from Z.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

dhartley34

great song, and I'm not going to complain about free music, but having Butch Cassidy as the first song got me excited that they were going to think outside the box a little bit in terms of the song selection.

Don't get me wrong, I love The Way That He Sings, One Big Holiday (best released version), and It Beats 4 U a ton, but I was just hoping for those underrated album tracks that the T5 run showcased, and special versions of the heavy hitters (which the One Big Holiday tracks falls under) - like Into The Woods for the former or Dondante for the latter.

Hoping for Touch Me Pt. 2 or Smokin' From Shootin' next week

1978SGJ

I love this song cuz it showcases Tommy's amazing bass lines. and the ending, the way they jammed it out for a bit; brilliant. I'm not even gonna talk about JJ's vocal work cuz it goes w/ out saying.

just wanted to thank the band and management for putting this together for the fans. much obliged fellas. it sucks that we won't see ya's on the east coast for a while but, I had the good fortune to witness 3 of 5 T5 shows so I can't really complain.
I'll probably buy 2 copies of Circuital when it drops, maybe give it to a stranger, who knows?... feelin very charitable lately.

if they release Remnants next week I will straight shit my pants; I'm seriously.. you guys.

sweatboard

Yeah the guitar tone and effect at the end of this is insane in the membrane.   :o
There's Still Time.........

rusty95

Woot! that's what I'm talkin' bout'.  Thanks MMJ ;D
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

EasyRyder

For some reason this song always reminds me of a wolf stalking it's prey or lurking in a forest...an image like this comes to mind every time Jim hits that primal and intense vocal part at the end:

Don't judge me  ;D
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

rusty95

Love the end, Hard to believe patrick does that with just 2 arms and 2 legs.  You guys sure he wasn't wearing somekind of spider suit with extra arms and legs in it.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

e_wind

As for next week, I'm honestly hoping for something unusual that i may not even like usually. Sec Walkin, Remnants, Alluminum Park, or Two Halves. If I was a bettin man I'd say Librarian and Thank You Too both have high potential though.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...