The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I forgot it was the 12th and not today... :P

I love how MMJ is teasing us every week, but once tomorrow comes and goes the wait until May 31st is going to be crazy. I kind of wish the countdown was done so the release was only 1-2 weeks after tomorrow. Anyways, I wanted to thank the boys for all their generous giving

el_chode

So on FB hangout music asked what was everyone's favorite MMJ song. So naturally, I kick into rumor-monger mode and said it's the flute solo at 5:23 from Hangin on to Black Metal.

Inbox exploded with people asking where I got it and how it can be obtained.
I'm surrounded by assholes

Bigsky

e_wind

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 11, 2011, 12:43 PM
So on FB hangout music asked what was everyone's favorite MMJ song. So naturally, I kick into rumor-monger mode and said it's the flute solo at 5:23 from Hangin on to Black Metal.

;D those dummies must not know it's only 4:19 or something
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

peafunk31

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 11, 2011, 12:43 PM

well played, sir ;D Some classic trolling right there!
Homer no function beer well without.

Bigsky

I'm strating to feel the circuits... :D

kotchishm

SEND ME THAT EMAIL JACKET! SEND IT!!!!!
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Jon T.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I'm kinda nervous.    :embarassed:  ;D

tdb810

Quote from: Jon T. on Apr 12, 2011, 09:31 AM
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I'm kinda nervous.    :embarassed:  ;D

love it! i am always nervous for jacket milestones....it's almost a parental, protective kind of thing combined with super high expecations....i don't know....weirdness
.....Back at the Model Home

CC

subinai

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Jon T.

I'm in the club, I'm in the club!

That eye is kinda Tool-esque.

solace

not gonna lie... not feeling this tune too much besides the short solos :-\

SaraBananaBear

I love it so much my heart hurts!  :D So nice to have a studio version!

My Monkey Friend

information overload! live box? new club to join? new song? i just shit my pants, great.

TSarge

Am I the only one listening to Octoplasm???!?!? If you order the box set + fan club membership you get 2 songs immediately - Circuital & Octoplasm!

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: My Monkey Friend on Apr 12, 2011, 10:00 AM
information overload! live box? new club to join? new song? i just shit my pants, great.

Information overload indeed!  :D

TSarge

Octoplasm is instrumental.....

kotchishm

I am at work and about to come down with a serious whooping cough or salmonella or something.  I have to hear this
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf