Carl & Daytrotter

Started by el_chode, Mar 11, 2011, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Just got an email for Daytrotter, buried at the bottom:

QuoteSo, as all of you know, we'll be down in Austin next week, going crazy like the rest of the music world. We're still trying to get Kid Rock and Cee Lo Green to play horseshoes against one another. Our First Annual Daytrotter Horseshoe BBQ is really shaping up to be something special. All kinds of competitive bands are coming out of the woodwork, challenging other bands in a game or two of 'shoes. The shortribs will be on the grill occasionally, courtesy of Zach C. of Solid Gold and GAYNGS. It will be madness in the best possible way. Ohhh, and we'll be taping all kinds of sessions. We are going to be taping a collaborative session with GAYNGS and Local Natives. It's a reality. In addition to that, check out the rest of the lineup: Asleep at the Wheel, the Luyas, the Holidays, Matthew and the Atlas, Jessica Lea Mayfield, Mount Kimbie, Surfer Blood, Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside, Guards, Low, Summer Camp, Raphael Saadiq, Porcelain Raft, Caveman, Goldheart Assembly, Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Brother, Mike Watt, John Grant w/Midlake, Das Racist, Thousands, Chapel Club, Luke Rathborne, Mona, Screeching Weasel, Colin Stetson, Shabazz Palaces, the Vaccines, J Mascis, MNDR, Edwyn Collins, 1, 2, 3, Bass Drum of Death, Josh T. Pearson, Carl Broemel, and Middle Brother.

Not sure if that means its for 'shoes or recording, or both.
I'm surrounded by assholes

weeniebeenie

I love Daytrotter. I hope they do a session with Carl. That would be awesome.
How loud can silence get?

subinai

That would be rad. I really enjoy the Daytrotter sessions