My Morning Bracket

Started by capt. scotty, Mar 14, 2011, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 16, 2011, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 16, 2011, 12:49 PM
Quote from: flyguy on Mar 16, 2011, 12:34 PM
Oh, sorry guys!  I was trying to be cute by just telling you guys to all send me your money since I was going to win.  I obviously need to work on my trash talking. :-\

It's all yours Crispy!!!
Oh I gotcha alright..  I may have even been briefly intimidated.  More than anything, it was real cute.  :-*

Roll of quarters is tied to a pigeon en route to Oklahoma as I type.  Thanks Crispy!

/watching the skies for a pigeon flying in from the east/

Okay folks, my gmail is visible in my profile, that's where to send your paypal goodness. I guess the Tenth Avenue Ten can vouch for me in this area. Don't wait 'til Championship weekend, Scotty... ;)

Edit: Jaimoe, looks like you can get in for $9.85 CAD right now...

Sent

Crispy

Quote from: capt. scotty on Mar 16, 2011, 02:50 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Mar 16, 2011, 12:39 PM
Quote from: flyguy on Mar 16, 2011, 12:34 PM
Oh, sorry guys!  I was trying to be cute by just telling you guys to all send me your money since I was going to win.  I obviously need to work on my trash talking. :-\

It's all yours Crispy!!!
Ha! Yeah, I'll do it -- now to figure out how to divvy up the dough...winner takes all?

I figured winner takes all...If we get at least 15 people maybe $120 for winner, $30 for 2nd place. We might have pretty close to 15 but I havent looked at it in a couple days

Sounds fine to me -- we have 10 now, I might go with a 2nd place prize if more than 12 get in. Anybody with ideas about the payout sound off.

flyguy = PAID
trish = PAID
Jon T. = PAID
(I paid too, trust me ;) )
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Hawkeye

I'll get in on this if we still have room, since no office pool at work this year (lame)
We could.

capt. scotty

Quote from: Hawkeye on Mar 16, 2011, 05:00 PM
I'll get in on this if we still have room, since no office pool at work this year (lame)

For sure, the pool is unlimited
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Quote from: capt. scotty on Mar 16, 2011, 05:08 PM
Quote from: Hawkeye on Mar 16, 2011, 05:00 PM

For sure, the pool is unlimited

i'm gonna do it tonight if i have time..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Penny Lane

Yim's Pickle is INITTOWINIT!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm good for the $, especially since I'll be paying me-self!

br00ke

i'm in .. will paypal ten to treasurer crispy tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Crispy

Glad to see you guys in! For anybody else (Jaimoe, BH?), here's the info again:

Group ID# 130442
Password: bosco

Penny, you may be gettin all the money, but you gotta buy in first!  ;)

Haldon = PAID
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Clarkwork

No clue why, but I can't see Crispy's email.  Please PM me or post so I can see where to send the money.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

br00ke

Quote from: Clarkwork on Mar 17, 2011, 09:21 AM
No clue why, but I can't see Crispy's email.  Please PM me or post so I can see where to send the money.

ditto .. i need e.mail for paypal  :dankk2:

Crispy

Hmm, weird it's not showing up on my profile. I guess I shouldn't be paranoid about posting it here, since it's all over the place anyway: crispyinstilly@gmail.com

Penny Lane

Yim's Pickle is officially paid in. Let  the hoop dreams begin.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Clarkwork

I just paid, hey Crispy, my payment is from clarkagency.  I forgot to put my Clarkwork name on it.

Thanks!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

br00ke

Jaimoe

I'm not going to make it.

Jaimoe

I'm trying to get this done and I'd prefer to mail the money. I'll lose since I'm a sucker for the Orange.

Crispy

That's the spirit, Jaimoe! @ @

14 in da pool:
Scotty
flyguy (paid)
Trish (paid)
Ruckus (paid)
Haldon (paid)
Clarkwork (paid)
Jon T. (paid)
Walt
walterfredo
Yim's Pickle (paid)
brOOke (paid)
Hawkeye
Jaimoe
Crispy (paid)

Guess we'll go ahead with the winner-take-all payout if that's OK.

Jaimoe

When and if I lose, I'll be mailing out a crisp Sir John A. Macdonald to the lucky winner.

Hawkeye

oswho is me...sorry.  It's meant to be a play on OSU.  Yet to pay.  There goes my perfect bracket!  WVU over Clemson.  I was having delusions of grandeur already.  I really wanted that cool $1 mil.  I guess I only had a 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 chance anyway..."So you're telling me there's a chance"   ;D  Dumb and Dumber needs to be watched soon.
We could.

Jon T.

Penny, are't you Yim's Pickle?  Is doesn't look like you picked a champ?!?!?  See if you can go in and pick one.  It may be too late.