Another bonnaroo 2004 video

Started by rgoose17, Aug 09, 2009, 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose

Okay, so I know people have seen the 2004 DVD, which is not the same as the one I recorded from HDNet.  The one I recorded has Golden with Jim, that goes into full band, and ends the show with Steam Engine.  The one I am watching at this moment is on HDNet, looks like it's produced by the same people, but it's only an hour long with different music.  It has some of the same clips though.  I was just sitting here and looked up to see Carl, then Tommy, Jim walking into the trailer behind them, and Patrick stretching his hands out.  They walk onto stage then Patrick starts in on One Big Holiday.  Incredible video, and this one is here to stay on the recorder.  Anyone else seen this?
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Jellyfish

There is a 2 disc DVD from the 04 Roo that was released in stores that has one song by MMJ,which is 1BH.The other movie was called "We Have Arrived Bonnaroo 04" and was not available in stores but on various TV channels,the Sundance channel I think was one of them.It has more extended footage of MMJ with the last part of Steam Engine and the thunderstorm.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

BH

Yes!  It is the best Bonnaroo footage out there.  I had it on my old DVR and lost it.  Wish I could buy it!   That video actually single handedly convinced one of my friends to jump headlong into MMJ.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Love Dogg

QuoteYes!  It is the best Bonnaroo footage out there.  I had it on my old DVR and lost it.  Wish I could buy it!   That video actually single handedly convinced one of my friends to jump headlong into MMJ.

:)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

danz

goose

I think this may be different.  I have We have arrived on dvr, but this was like the same production.  Almost another video completely in my opion.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

charps

I was listening to Return to the Thunderdome today at work and it gave me the great urge to watch the Bonnaroo 2004 documentary I saw on Sundance about two years ago.  I found out about a year ago that the great Golden and Steam Engine performances weren't actually on the Bonnaroo DVD after my friend purchased it.  This broke my heart and soon I felt that what I had seen on Sundance was some amazin' figment of my imagination.  So tonight I decided to get to the bottom of this conundrem.  I have tried to do this in the past, but to no avail.  And I have always started by searching this wonderful forum.  So I have been searching the interweb tonight and there is no mention of this footage anywhere so I decided to come here to ask.  Well, here you guys are with my question already answered.
Thank you.  ;D

charps

BTW, is there any way I can get this TV version of the DVD?

buymycar

ryno11111

God bless you BuyMyCar!  I have seen this on TV a couple times and have been searching for a copy of this FOREVER.  Words cannot truly describe how great a weekend that really was.  I have been to 5 Bonnaroo's, but none of them really compared to 04' in my mind.  This was my first MMJ show, and I have been in a deep addiction ever since.  It is great to be able to relive a moment that deeply impacted my life.  Thanks again.

Oh, and for those of you who can't wait for this to download, you can watch the trailer for the movie here...
//http://www.threeonthetree.com/index2.html

buymycar

You are welcome.  But you shouldn't thank me, I'm just the messenger.  Thank the person who took the time to convert the HD to DVD and post it for the masses to enjoy.