Happy Crispy Birthday!

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 01, 2011, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday, Chris! 

One of my favorite April Fools!  Keep it crispy!  :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:

Here's some birthday pretzels for ya.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Ha! Thanks, Johnny, and thanks for that picture -- the entire T5 constant stream of holyfuckness is written in bold on my face there.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

woodnymph

Whoa happy birthday Crisper!!   :birthdays:  Hahah love that shot, great memories hangin' out in line with ya pre-shows @ T5!!  I think it may have been you that was the first person to confirm that I was at the right place (what an incognito venue!  :o)  And I remember not knowing you were THE Crispy until like several hours into having met you  ;D  Hahahah great times... hope you have a great birthday!!  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Penny Lane

Happy Birthday, Crispy! Can't wait to Red Rock our panties off in August!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

Haha!  What a smile!  Happy B-Day man.   :beer:

I cooked this for you.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Aww, thanks guys!

Woody, that was hilarious meeting you in line and not realizing you were THE woodnymph for hours! We should carpool the next time we drive to San Francisco at the same time.

WOOO Penny! Only 126 days!

Dave - that is a monster porterhouse.  :o Barbecue chicken is also on the menu at the cookout in my backyard this evening.  :beer: :beer: :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

tdb810

Have a super duper fly birthday Crispy!  Yummmmmmmmmmmy steak BH! I want me some!

:birthdays: :birthdays:
.....Back at the Model Home

capt. scotty

Have an extra Crispy birthday hombre  :beer:

I just saw this news of JacketfestWest deal a minute ago...Damn do I wish I wouldnt be in skool!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bluesky

Happy Birthday Chris!!! I'm doing a little Crispy dance for you today!  :D

br00ke

crispy bacon for the Birthday Crispy .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

Jon T.

ericm

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Have a great one,  :thumbsup: and we'll do a belated b'day toast or two at JacketFestWest.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Thanks, you guys! Pretzels and bacon for all my friends! And drinks too!  :beer:

ynwa

happy beerday, crispy!  cheers :beer:
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 01, 2011, 12:16 PM

:o Barbecue chicken is also on the menu at the cookout in my backyard this evening.  :beer: :beer: :beer:

What time should I be there?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Soulshine

Happy Birthday Crispy Critter!!!!  :beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays:
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

Happy birthday, Crispers!  Let's raise one of these sometime soon --->  :beer:  You free June 17?   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

weeniebeenie

Happy Birthday Crispy! :)
How loud can silence get?