MMJ Vinyl in general

Started by e_wind, Apr 06, 2011, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Whats the deal with these? Are the chocolate versions easier to come accross than the ice  versions? Does anyone know pressing info in general? How many runs of each color with how many per run?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

pretty sure both are widely available, don't quote me though. i've seen both on ebay. not sure about pressing numbers.

e_wind

I see the Brown one at every record store and on ebay all the time, but hardly the blue. they're still so cheap though I assumed they're still being pressed regularly

Im The Dude

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 06, 2011, 11:15 AM
I see the Brown one at every record store and on ebay all the time, but hardly the blue. they're still so cheap though I assumed they're still being pressed regularly

I believe they are. I almost paid too much for a copy on ebay then looked somemore and saw they are still for sale on various websites.

Does anyone know if the picture disc vinyl copy playable? I know you shouldn't play them but how could you not listen to Cobra ?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

kotchishm

my pressing is the blue ice version and i got it from amazon for like $11 but they only have 3 or so copies left last i checked.  I dont know how rare the pressings are.  cobra is a whole side as you might expect

just looked at the one i purchased and the chocolate version is shown yet they shipped me the ice version....don't know if i got lucky or what.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

e_wind

Is there some reason that the z vinyl is more expensive than any other of the 4 studio albums?

also, whats that website thats like expresso beans for vinyl?

johnnYYac

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 11, 2011, 07:33 PM
Is there some reason that the z vinyl is more expensive than any other of the 4 studio albums?

Have you never listened to Z before?  ;)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

littleacorn

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 11, 2011, 07:33 PM

www.discogs.com
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

e_wind

The Circuital 12" single is already on eBay.  :(

oistheone

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 13, 2011, 01:23 PM
The Circuital 12" single is already on eBay.  :(

The sad part is how tempted I am to place a bid.

e_wind

Except that person may not end up getting it. I'd wait til there's influx on Sunday for the best price