Circuital (single) Vinyl (+RSD Pic Discs)

Started by e_wind, Apr 06, 2011, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleacorn

damn this would be sweet to have. Really hope they can figure out an online sale.
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

subinai

where y'all seeing this? can't find it on their FB page.  :-\

e_wind

they posted a picture of the MMJ singles that will be for sale. its on the comments of that picture.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

oistheone

God dammit -- here I am stalking the shit outta CDCentral's twitter and Facebook, waiting for word on this single. AND BAM!!! They put out a contest! Whoever can name when MMJ last played Lexington gets it. So I reply first, within 90 seconds of the message --- but on Twitter, not on Facebook!!! It had to be on Facebook to win.

Reggie

any update on whether ear-X-tacy is going to offer this online for those of us outside KY?

searchinbig

Selling already on ebay. Man, I'd love to know how this happens. How can a so called limited number of these be up for auction before going on sale?? Be a good time for roll call to kick in.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Crispy

Quote from: searchinbig on Apr 14, 2011, 12:05 PM
Selling already on ebay. Man, I'd love to know how this happens. How can a so called limited number of these be up for auction before going on sale?? Be a good time for roll call to kick in.

Either somebody's full of shit or a RSD-hooked-up record store employee is doing dirt.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

subinai

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 14, 2011, 12:09 PM

Either somebody's full of shit or a RSD-hooked-up record store employee is doing dirt.

i'm calling bullshit. when i checked the auction yesterday there wasn't an image up. i was thinking maybe the seller started the auction on the assumption the single is easy to pick up on saturday.

subinai

oh and it based on MMJ's twitter it sounds like they will be playing the new album over the loud speaker of the other store in Louisville that isn't Ear X-tacy (sorry can't think of the name)

e_wind

searchinbig

Quote from: subinai on Apr 14, 2011, 12:26 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Apr 14, 2011, 12:09 PM

i'm calling bullshit. when i checked the auction yesterday there wasn't an image up. i was thinking maybe the seller started the auction on the assumption the single is easy to pick up on saturday.

Good point subi. They are both KY addy's. Never thunk of that!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

subinai

just got the XNL newsletter from ear x-tacy. blurb about the 12" and it says "can't make it in? give us a call!"

e_wind

heads up, because it's friday night and I figured still people would still miss out, I got an extra! if my lady doesnt want it, I'll trade it!

however, I was thinking that they still may be 1 per customer. if so, i guess i'll find out from ear - x - tacy

also, I'm not getting an email and nothings going through on my bank statement. hopefully it all works out!

oistheone

Just a word on that Ear X-Tacy sale link.

I called them today and they said that they would be TAKING online orders -- but everyone there in person tomorrow gets priority. So basically, they will only be filling the orders if they have extras left after tomorrow. Here's hoping they do!

e_wind

Oh that makes a lot of sense. I should've ordered just one then, hopefully i can tell them tomorrow to remove my order  :)

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

oistheone

Hmmm... the way they are wording the online availability of the single is interesting. "Very limited amount available online" -- sounds to me like maybe they put SOME away. Fingers crossed.

Hawkeye

Anyone heard of a 7" single?  I'd like to get one for me jukebox  :thumbsup:
We could.

Matt Picasso

I can almost guarantee you guys the ebay sellers are people figuring it'll be easy to get one on RSD. I know none of us at CD Central are that shady (and half of us couldn't use ebay if we had to).

Come say hey if you guys wind up at CD Central. I'll be the brown haired employee with a two-day beard.

Also, I think we have two of each picture disc.