Circuital (single) Vinyl (+RSD Pic Discs)

Started by e_wind, Apr 06, 2011, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty95

All three picture discs are up on ebay.   >:(  the z lp looks sweet,  damn would love to have the ISM one. oh well.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

rusty95

earxtacy said they will not process online orders until tonight and can be picked up tomorrow due to the store being too busy today.  If you got an order number than you get one, but only one per person.

bummer I was planning on picking this up on the way to lexington to have the band sign it. Oh well.

e_wind

I got all three Pic Disks + 2 Circuitals! getting the circuitals signed today hopefully. the pic disks went FAST and just about everyone in there grabbed a single.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 16, 2011, 10:02 AM
I got all three Pic Disks + 2 Circuitals! getting the circuitals signed today hopefully. the pic disks went FAST and just about everyone in there grabbed a single.

Nice work dude!

sweatboard

Quote from: Hawkeye on Apr 16, 2011, 01:07 AM
Anyone heard of a 7" single?  I'd like to get one for me jukebox  :thumbsup:

oh sweet, I want a 7" jukebox so bad.  How much do they run and are they hard to find?  What kind do you suggest? 
There's Still Time.........

choop

headhunter

was some shakin' and some record playin'

e_wind

Just went back to Ear-X-Tacy. Firstly, theres about 40 singles left. Secondly, I asked about the online orders. I ordered two and they said it doesn't matter how many anyone ordered we'll be charged for 1 and given 1. If you ordered multiples, sorry I guess? That brings me to having an extra though. anyone who missed the online sale... PM me if youre interested!

oistheone

If we were able to place an order, are we assured of receiving one?

nycmale

anyone know how much these were going for online through the store with shipping? i just paid $17 for one on ebay and was wondering how much extra I paid for it. thanx!

Dillsnufus

yea so i think the online orders  aren't available anymore. damn
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

subinai

Quote from: nycmale on Apr 16, 2011, 01:13 PM
anyone know how much these were going for online through the store with shipping? i just paid $17 for one on ebay and was wondering how much extra I paid for it. thanx!

$4.99 + $5.00 shipping

e_wind

Everyone who ordered last night is garneteed

oistheone

Right on! This calls for a celebracion.

rusty95

snagged 2 singles a picture EU and a Chocolate and Ice and headed to Lexington ;D

headhunter

OMG! Wow and Congratulations.  That is awesome! :D :D :D :D
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Aw, wtf?  Someone wrote all over the albums?  Shit, that sucks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rusty95

Yeah Bo and Tom was trippin out on the C&I one.  Bo asked me if it came out today?  Idk I just thought it would look good with some ink on it.  Then some guy with a fancy camera took a picture of me and my daughter holding the records.  Not sure if he was with the band or central cd,  He was behind the counter with the boys.

Matt Picasso

That was me. Here's the photo if you want it. Loads more to come.

I got the 12" and two posters signed (me + a friend). Super nice and unassuming guys. We were a wee bit unprepared, but they barreled into it and started signing things and chatting with people for well over an hour. Hope all you guys were able to make it out!