Forthcoming Live Box Set Freak Out Thread

Started by subinai, Apr 12, 2011, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

subinai

yeah wonder what the deal is with it. this would be an awesome record store day release.. or at the very least a live.mmj.com release. JUST GIVE US SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHSLDFJLSDJFLSJFLSDFJ

bartel

if it came down to this or a new album I would choose a new album anyday of the week... my MMJ live fix was satisfied with the red rocks and port chester sets.

manonthemoon

Quote from: bartel on Oct 09, 2013, 07:03 PM
if it came down to this or a new album I would choose a new album anyday of the week... my MMJ live fix was satisfied with the red rocks and port chester sets.

I think that would depend on if they released the covers, especially the first night when they covered Sabbath and Danzig, etc.  Those are some awesome songs that  I don't think they'll pull out anytime soon.
Alive or Just Breathing

Crispy

Look, itrainmonkeys! Nothing to report!

However, I think recent speculations more than legitimize my long-held belief that we will one day be presented with a beautiful 15-LP box set containing every single minute of T5 in its entirety, which will come complete with the following: a 200-page 12x12 hardcover book featuring full color photos and essays written by each member of the band; newly-found old stock of all five posters autographed by the artists; and a set of five beer coozies with the album covers on them.

In heaven.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

oistheone

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: oistheone on Apr 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
Cruel, cruel bump.

The cruelest of bumps lol.

Only way it would be more cruel is if it was bumped on April 1st and the post was about a release date.

I'd be fine with a heaven that consisted of this box set that Crispy described haha. I'm still holding out hope for a release one day.  :thumbsup:

MarkW

It's now three years and ten days since I first posted in this thread.   :cry:
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side