Cool or uncool

Started by Tracy 2112, Apr 21, 2011, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

So, I was in Kroger last night and I saw probably the most stoned dude I have ever seen in a Kroger. He was checking out various jams and jellies with his friend (who was sort of helping him walk, but not really) and didn't reek too bad; sort of like if an Axe truck had collided with an 18 wheeler hauling Acapulco Gold and burritos.

I came really close to telling this guy, "You got to be the most stoned dude I ever saw at Kroger" but I didn't want to tarnish his buzz. However, I did circle back through frozen foods to stroll by him again to see if I felt differently about telling him this, but I thought it would be uncool.

Thinking about it today, I am wondering if I made the right decision or not, and maybe I should have told him.

So, do you think that would have been cool or uncool thing for me to do?

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

pawpaw

It would've completely depended on how cool or uncool he thought you were.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

walterfredo

Taterbug

As long as they don't  invade my 2' x 2' happy space I'm cool with'em.  I look at it as a form of entertainment. 
Happy belated 4/20  8)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

TheBigChicken

Obviously it would have been cool since it was in the frozen foods section :D :bath:
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jaimoe

You should have told Wavy Gravy what you thought about his condition. It makes for a better story and chances are he couldn't do anything about your comment anyway.

MMJ_fanatic

Steer clear--its kinda like telling Jim James "you rock man" (though he'd still be polite and say "Its all good")
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Apr 21, 2011, 01:30 PM
So, I was in Kroger last night and I saw probably the most stoned dude I have ever seen in a Kroger. He was checking out various jams and jellies with his friend (who was sort of helping him walk, but not really) and didn't reek too bad; sort of like if an Axe truck had collided with an 18 wheeler hauling Acapulco Gold and burritos.

I came really close to telling this guy, "You got to be the most stoned dude I ever saw at Kroger" but I didn't want to tarnish his buzz. However, I did circle back through frozen foods to stroll by him again to see if I felt differently about telling him this, but I thought it would be uncool.

Thinking about it today, I am wondering if I made the right decision or not, and maybe I should have told him.

So, do you think that would have been cool or uncool thing for me to do?

you should have gone to the toy aisle and gotten a toy police siren, snuck up behind them and let it rip.   maybe he was tripping balls on some bad acid?   

mjk73

I'm more concerned about the store. When did Kroger go to the warehouse look with the auditorium high ceilings?

The DARK

Normally uncool, but on 4/20, I'm sure he'd have responded positively.
In another time, in another place, in another face

el_chode

totally subjective. see, if i were observing it, i'd say  "more than cool" because it'd be funny.

however, depending on his level of paranoia, you could have totally caused a HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ON TO ME moment
I'm surrounded by assholes

Jaimoe

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 24, 2011, 10:54 AM

however, depending on his level of paranoia, you could have totally caused a HOLY SHIT THEY'RE ON TO ME moment

And it would be even funnier, a la Dennis Hopper in the Apocaypse Now documentary, Hearts of Darkness.

el_chode

Quote from: Jaimoe on Apr 24, 2011, 11:36 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Apr 24, 2011, 10:54 AM

And it would be even funnier, a la Dennis Hopper in the Apocaypse Now documentary, Hearts of Darkness.

Yeah, you're right. That means this was cool, regardless. Because had I been there, I would have totally just messed with the kid to see his reaction, in a non-narc kind of way.
I'm surrounded by assholes