I hate to be that guy but...

Started by Erik26, May 02, 2011, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

Bible? Ticketmaster? Same thing.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Erik26

I asked Tom what he thought about the leak on twitter.

From @Jacketman42
@jacketcountdown Well, lets ask @sometomguy . Hey @sometomguy , how do you guys feel about #Circuital leaking?

From @sometomguy
@Jacketman42 @jacketcountdown The actual cd sleeve will NOT be filled with grape jelly. That's just the prototype. Sorry about the mess.

From @sometomeguy
@Jacketman42 @jacketcountdown Vinyl comes preloaded with Goober. PB & grape jelly!

See, there IS still something to look forward to!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

The DARK

Grape jelly would be hella disappointing. Glad to see that straightened out. ;D

Took a gander at the track times, but no leak listening for me until the NPR stream is up. According to some websites YWFO is cut off, but of course I wouldn't know any better. :thumbsup:

That said, lets not let this cloud the album release for all of us. If you're listening and you've got an insanely negative reaction about a certain song, don't broadcast it and make a huge deal, at least until the album is out. That killed us last time, no need for it to happen again.
In another time, in another place, in another face

bold99

Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

The DARK

The real question... how blurred will irony and reality become in this thread?  :o

Ooga

I had to register just to say that THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING.  I have been listening to MMJ since It Still Moves, and I can't describe how much I love this album after just a few listens.  I won't spoil anything, I just needed to tell someone how awesome this album is. 

sweatboard

Quote from: bold99 on May 02, 2011, 10:34 PM
Quote from: sweatboard on May 02, 2011, 09:02 PM
5.7  :-\

agree.

Well, they say 6 is average and anything over 8 is too much.

I guess we'll just have to win them over with charm.   
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quote from: The DARK on May 02, 2011, 10:39 PM
The real question... how blurred will irony and reality become in this thread?  :o

What is this " irony " that you speak of?
There's Still Time.........

darkglow

The DARK

Quote from: sweatboard on May 02, 2011, 10:58 PM
Quote from: The DARK on May 02, 2011, 10:39 PM

What is this " irony " that you speak of?

I speak of an album we know in our collective higher form of consciousness as "Chodeital"

Dillsnufus

the first tracks seems like it beats 4 u ,wordless chorus and  gideon put together.  :)  :thumbsup:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

br00ke

Quote from: darkglow on May 02, 2011, 11:03 PM
mind = blown

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :bath: .... the last two tracks kill me (in the most amazing way possible)

Dillsnufus

well recorded . high jim vocals and good bass.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

FiddleCastro

I'm up to Wonderful. Awesome so far.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

subinai

it was going to happen eventually. the ones that want to hear it will hear it. the ones that don't will hold off until the 31st.

we'll get our initial thoughts out of the way. maybe argue about it. in a few weeks when we receive the packages, of whatever we ordered, we'll all freak/nerd out again.

bottom line is that we are hearing the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dillsnufus

don't know if this is a negative comment but this album so far seems very two halves to me.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

e_wind

It's movin cause he's on a skateboard. i get it
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

subinai

subinai

its like he is heading right back to where he started from