I hate to be that guy but...

Started by Erik26, May 02, 2011, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Quote from: e_wind on May 03, 2011, 12:08 AM
It's movin cause he's on a skateboard. i get it

that's a bitch
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Tracy 2112

that dog, for some reason, reminds me of Mary Stuart Masterson in the movie Some Kind of Wonderful. There's the scene where she's the "limo" driver and she's got the cap on. I can't find that picture.    :-\

Dillsnufus

ok after first listen thru the album I like the first track and the last best of the new tracks (excluding cir and holdin) the others don't seem rocking to me. this album i also feel holds back pats drumming skills.

hmmm....... i didn't like eu at first listen to I'll end up loving this album. I think the thing is is that this album has a new charm.

edit: i would like to thank bowers and wilkins for making great fucking headphones.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

el_chode

Don't worry guys, that copy I burned you in March had the bonus tracks on it, including Wonderful and the 8 bit version of Black Metal.

You're still superior.
I'm surrounded by assholes

subinai

i noticed that in the album version of "Holdin on" that the line "teenage pop" doesn't sound like the "poP-uh" that is on the single version. i don't know which version i should hold on to..

sweatboard

A bunch of Lies. 

You could not possibly enjoy this album or get anything out of it until May 31'st when your deluxe LP package arrives.  Unless of course you decide to listen to the NPR stream when that happens...........or you listened to the 15 second clip on amazon.com of black metal and then downloaded the full version from itunes.com....or you happened across the mp3 of the song circuital from mmj.com........BUT BY NO MEANS should this entire album be spoken of or enjoyed until the mighty May 31'st!!!!! You heathens might have listened to the album but you certainly have not HEARD it!!!!  On May 31'st the gods will sound their golden trumpets for the true followers of the band.  At this time if your deluxe LP has not arrived you will have the option to download your pre-paid files.  These files have been certified by the band and kissed by god himself.  Then and only then can your heart, your ears, your mind and your soul truly connect with CIRCUITAL!  Have fun never truly enjoying this record you leak listeners.  You'll find me at the midnight sale on May 30th outside of Cats I'll be picking up the new Pearl Jam record Vs. as well.         
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Cat's records is still open right?

el_chode

Here's my take on leaks vs not leaks:

Leak it if you want it. Go ahead. Nature calls.

HOWEVER, when a band goes through the effort to keep the dying artform of the "Album" alive, I'm going to go with the flow of that. Yes, half of that is marketing. But if the other half is the anticipation and raging boner that comes along with it, then I'm gonna let the band blue ball me. There's nothing inherently special about May 31st. But there is something special about non-instant gratification.

In this instance, I plan on doing a whole unboxing ritual in my Pica-skin (look it up) underoos. In fact, I might even go back to my parents house and dig out my black light and lava lamp for this.

Tracy 2112

sweatboard

Tracy 2112

Why, back in my day, you'd have to go to the record store to see if your favorite band had released a new album

Tracy 2112

KemperBoyd

Quote from: sweatboard on May 03, 2011, 12:40 AM
A bunch of Lies. 

You could not possibly enjoy this album or get anything out of it until May 31'st when your deluxe LP package arrives.  Unless of course you decide to listen to the NPR stream when that happens...........or you listened to the 15 second clip on amazon.com of black metal and then downloaded the full version from itunes.com....or you happened across the mp3 of the song circuital from mmj.com........BUT BY NO MEANS should this entire album be spoken of or enjoyed until the mighty May 31'st!!!!! You heathens might have listened to the album but you certainly have not HEARD it!!!!  On May 31'st the gods will sound their golden trumpets for the true followers of the band.  At this time if your deluxe LP has not arrived you will have the option to download your pre-paid files.  These files have been certified by the band and kissed by god himself.  Then and only then can your heart, your ears, your mind and your soul truly connect with CIRCUITAL!  Have fun never truly enjoying this record you leak listeners.  You'll find me at the midnight sale on May 30th outside of Cats I'll be picking up the new Pearl Jam record Vs. as well.         

This just made me puke a little bit.

Ghosts_on_TV

Don't mind him. He's an asshole.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

sweatboard

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 03, 2011, 01:02 AM

I just really want a transcript of what you type into google on a daily basis. 

Freakshow!

elephant panties

Ghosts_on_TV

Fuck this, I'm out of here. Nice to know you.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

sweatboard

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 03, 2011, 12:07 AM
don't know if this is a negative comment but this album so far seems very two halves to me.

Great, so the entire album sounds like you're in a soda shop in 1952.  Shit.

sweatboard

el_chode

So far here is my diagram of the reviews.

At first, it was described as its own, awesome album "Circiutal". But then it was described more as a "Two Halves".

Let me know if I'm missing anything