Circuital.... anyone heard the entire album yet?

Started by steve_h, May 04, 2011, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSarge

Here is my $0.02:

Amazing.

Favorite songs:

1. Victory Dance
2. The Day is Coming
3. Slow, Slow Tune

headhunter

Quote from: br00ke on May 06, 2011, 10:26 AM
Quote from: Bigsky on May 06, 2011, 07:59 AM
Quote from: Hubcap on May 06, 2011, 05:28 AM
i do enjoy most of the tracks except for the last 2

I thought the same thing...but those two keep growing on me, especially Moving Away...give them some time  :thumbsup:

i love love the last two and i love that they are together  :thumbsup: i've listened to the album 6 times and liked it on the 1st listen and loved it on the 2nd listen. i gave another listen this morning during my subway commute and yeah .. i really really love the album. i could wax poetically about it but i'll just leave it at that. i love this band and the direction(s) they are going. they continue to grow, their influences are rich, and this album feels very "present". HELLZ YEAH !!!

This wise woman speaketh the truth.  Growth & Change are good things and this Band knows how to take us all along for a wonderful ride.  Can't wait to hear the new stuff live.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Jahmazed

Quote from: br00ke on May 06, 2011, 10:26 AM

I thought the same thing...but those two keep growing on me, especially Moving Away...give them some time  :thumbsup:

i love love the last two and i love that they are together  :thumbsup: i've listened to the album 6 times and liked it on the 1st listen and loved it on the 2nd listen. i gave another listen this morning during my subway commute and yeah .. i really really love the album. i could wax poetically about it but i'll just leave it at that. i love this band and the direction(s) they are going. they continue to grow, their influences are rich, and this album feels very "present". HELLZ YEAH !!!

I agree with you on two counts, this album feels "present" and "HELLZ YEAH!"

:D  victory dancing  :D

gardenparty

Quote from: TSarge on May 06, 2011, 10:32 AM
Favorite songs:
1. Victory Dance
2. The Day is Coming
3. Slow, Slow Tune

we should hang out.  you know how to pick 'em! 
Your #3 is probably going to be one of my all time top 10 MMJ songs.  It's gorgeous

MOWJO8185

So what's a fellow got to do to hear the full version of YWFO?

jones

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on May 06, 2011, 11:38 AM
I think that it will be available later this month.

walterfredo

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on May 06, 2011, 11:38 AM

May 31st is your friend.

br00ke

Hubcap

I gotta say I listened to the album twice through today while driving to and from work, and they are growing on me.  They songs start off slow but defently pick up steam half way through. 

I was a hater of the album at first, but each listen its just getting better and better.

Tennessee Jed

Quote from: Hubcap on May 06, 2011, 03:09 PM

I gotta say I listened to the album twice through today while driving to and from work, and they are growing on me.  They songs start off slow but defently pick up steam half way through. 

I was a hater of the album at first, but each listen its just getting better and better.

Make that two of us...ba da ba ba ba, I'm loving it!