CIRCUITAL VIRGIN ROLL CALL

Started by tdb810, May 04, 2011, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

i need to know who is in this with me for the long haul....it's a challenge, but i am determined to see it through! 

don't get me wrong, i don't think any less of the ones who have crossed over, i just feel like i would rather do it this way. 
and if you should falter along the way, i will not judge....simply remove yourself from the list and do not discuss what losing your virginity was like. 

so who is with me????

tdb810
8bobbyb (i'm signing him up without his consent)  ;)
.....Back at the Model Home

kotchishm

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm

pure as the whitest snow
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

the_wizzard

YouAre_GivenToFly

I have only listened to the 2 songs that are legally available... which I purchased (Circuital, Black Metal)
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

markcel

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

touchingmept2

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
Can't wait to be "de-flowered" hehehe 8)
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

Crispy

I'm guessing most of us "virgins" are in the same camp as YAGTF, having only heard the two officially released tunes.

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

sweatboard

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on May 04, 2011, 05:35 PM
Define virgin

They play Circuital and Black Metal on the radio.  Those are the only two I've heard and the live version of Wonderful.  Am I still a virgin?

Oh, and I started to listen to Victory Dance but shut it down .5 seconds in.  I didn't even hear a whole note.
There's Still Time.........

Ruckus

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 2112

Quote from: sweatboard on May 04, 2011, 05:43 PM
Define virgin

They play Circuital and Black Metal on the radio.  Those are the only two I've heard and the live version of Wonderful.  Am I still a virgin?

Oh, and I started to listen to Victory Dance but shut it down .5 seconds in.  I didn't even hear a whole note.

Well, I had to listen to Victory Dance b/c the other two were just eh for me. I really like VD (Victory Dance, not venereal disaese)
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

ralph

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

sweatboard

I don't think I've heard of a single person not gush over VD.  I'm excited about it.  Black Metal blows me away so I already have faith that I'm going to really enjoy the record.  I could listen to the begining of Circuital the song over and over I'm just not crazy over the middle section at this point. 
There's Still Time.........

wolof7

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

the_wizzard

Quote from: Crispy on May 04, 2011, 05:40 PM
I'm guessing most of us "virgins" are in the same camp as YAGTF, having only heard the two officially released tunes.

That would be me.  I guess I am not "pure", however I only have listened to what has been released by the band.  I think we can include Wonderful (The Way I feel) to this list.

ralph

I'm gonna become such a slut on release day, gonna be giving it up over and over again....
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

littleacorn

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
Its tough but my turntable is anticipating some thick ass green vinyl to be dropped on its platter
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

el_chode

I've had a link sent to me. I've clicked on it. But I haven't taken it further.

Holdin' on here
I'm surrounded by assholes

ManNamedTruth

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true

I've only heard Circuital, Black Metal, and live versions of Wonderful. I got EU when it leaked and I think I'll wait this time around.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

tdb810

Quote from: sweatboard on May 04, 2011, 05:43 PM
Define virgin

yes, you are still pure  ::)

i think we have all heard circuital, black metal, and wonderful...and i still consider us to be virgins.....

.....Back at the Model Home