CIRCUITAL VIRGIN ROLL CALL

Started by tdb810, May 04, 2011, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I was watching the "Unofficial Trailer" for the May 31st Palace Show, and at the end I heard these wonderful angelic sounds.   I got this tingly feeling inside me.   I wanted more.   It was just like in 8th grade when Suzy Burkenmeyer brushed up against me when we were waiting in line for lunch.   I remember it vividly.   Fish sticks, green beans and a carton of that awful milk that somehow smells like freezer burn and cardboard.   But ooohhh that brush up.   I know she did it on purpose.   That Suzy was such a tease.    And she had the goods too, let me tell ya.   I asked for more, but she said I had to wait until her birthday.   May 31st.   :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

YungYave

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
22. Searchinbig (and proud of it)
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave

I'm avoiding the forum for the rest of the month, it's been poisoned.
his arms were thin, and off into the night they ran

YungYave

well probably won't be able to, but i like to tell myself i'll try
his arms were thin, and off into the night they ran

Crispy

Quote from: BH on May 06, 2011, 05:36 PM
I was watching the "Unofficial Trailer" for the May 31st Palace Show, and at the end I heard these wonderful angelic sounds.   I got this tingly feeling inside me.   I wanted more.   It was just like in 8th grade when Suzy Burkenmeyer brushed up against me when we were waiting in line for lunch.   I remember it vividly.   Fish sticks, green beans and a carton of that awful milk that somehow smells like freezer burn and cardboard.   But ooohhh that brush up.   I know she did it on purpose.   That Suzy was such a tease.    And she had the goods too, let me tell ya.   I asked for more, but she said I had to wait until her birthday.   May 31st.   :o

I heard Suzy Berkenmeyer was giving tastes to all the other boys in those weeks leading up to her birthday...but oh, those that waited...

Yeah, the taste at the end of that trailer nearly made me lose all inhibition. But I'm holding strong, and pretty much staying away from the slutty sections of the forum. (and ignoring all Sticky posts in this thread  :P )
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

TGMC421

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421

This shit is hard.  My birthday is on the 21st and I'd love to have this for the occasion.  I must resist and hope that package may come the weekend before the 31st!

woodnymph

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on May 05, 2011, 11:59 AM
Each copy of Circuital should have this sticker on the front...

;D ;D ;D ;D  Love it!!  That would be hilarious!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

headhunter

sitting here on a friday night listening to it still moves on vinyl with a bottle of wine and i can't help but feel that even though i have listened to circuital several times on my ipod and in the car, i have NOT yet listened to the record (vinyl) nor heard it on my stereo so

so i still feel like a virgin

having a taste yet still looking forward to the real thing. i may not be pure enough to sign the roll call, but i too feel like i still have something special to look forward to!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

scosby2

Quote from: headhunter on May 06, 2011, 09:23 PM
sitting here on a friday night listening to it still moves on vinyl with a bottle of wine and i can't help but feel that even though i have listened to circuital several times on my ipod and in the car, i have NOT yet listened to the record (vinyl) nor heard it on my stereo so

having a taste yet still looking forward to the real thing. i may not be pure enough to sign the roll call, but i too feel like i still have something special to look forward to!
i hear ya jeff....it's gonna be awesome i must say...funny you are spinning ism while drinking a bottle of wine while i sip on some nice  beer and spin at dawn...it's a good night

headhunter

Quote from: scosby2 on May 06, 2011, 10:32 PM
Quote from: headhunter on May 06, 2011, 09:23 PM

i hear ya jeff....it's gonna be awesome i must say...funny you are spinning ism while drinking a bottle of wine while i sip on some nice  beer and spin at dawn...it's a good night

sounds like a good night seth.   At Dawn and Okonokos are my favorite mmj records to spin.  Looking forward to sharing another show w you.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

iLikeBeer

What is hard for me is wanting to get a taste of the new tunes before seeing them in Louisville on release day!  :D

I had ordered a digital downlowad with my Roll Call purchase so hopefully the link for the download comes before we leave and I can at least have 4 hours of acclimating myself to the new album on the drive down to Louisville!   8)

As for my musice of choice last night as I was sipping some good beers, the MMJ Acoustic Top 40.   :beer:

APR

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421
28. APR

sweatboard

What the hell, I've made it this far.  I had it uploaded to me but I only burned Black Metal so I could melt my face off today while cleaning the house.

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421
28. APR
29. Sweatboard
There's Still Time.........

tdb810

cannot wait for the may 31st orgy!   :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

My Morning Tube top

My Morning Tube top

Can you say Vinyl? And yes I am wearing my purity ring until the 31st.

I gave my word to stop at third!  :bath:

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421
28. APR
29. Sweatboard
30. My Morning Tube top

Seeker

Is there an exception if we get it in the mail the day before the 31st?--no wait the 30th is Memorial Day, no mail. The 29th is Sunday, so if it comes the 28th?

Eddie Vedder's new Uke CD has the same release day. Gonna be a party that night!

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421
28. APR
29. Sweatboard
30. My Morning Tube top
31. Seeker

tdb810

Quote from: Seeker on May 08, 2011, 01:19 PM
Is there an exception if we get it in the mail the day before the 31st?--no wait the 30th is Memorial Day, no mail. The 29th is Sunday, so if it comes the 28th?

Eddie Vedder's new Uke CD has the same release day. Gonna be a party that night!

Totally! All bets are off once it comes in the mail!  And wow, wouldn't that be divine if it came early  :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

Murph

I've got a beautiful batch of kush and all i want to do is melt into my bed and listen to this entire album over and over, but i feel like i've come to far to cave now.  Wish me luck

Tracy 2112

Even though I got to 3rd base (HOTBM, Cir. and VD) I'm in.

1. tdb810
2. 8bobbyb
3. kotchishm
4. the_wizzard
5. markcel
6. touchingmept2
7. crispy
8. Ruckus
9. ralph
10. Wolof7
11. littleacorn
12. true
13. el chode
14. YAGTF
15. scosby2
16. BH
17. JaneCool
18. woodnymph
19. peafunk31
20.weeniebeenie
21. Haldon
23. crooney
24. MarkW
25. Lucylew
26. YungYave
27. TGMC421
28. APR
29. Sweatboard
30. My Morning Tube top
31. Seeker
32. T 2112
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...