Started by AlexanderD10, Dec 02, 2009, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwxanderD10

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jim
I stumbled upon this today and thought it was kinda funny. ;D

Janet

AMightyCaporal

haha thats awesome.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

cantrell-r

Don't you think it could also be Jim Henson?  I bet the Frank muppet is Frank Oz.

xmascriminal

QuoteDon't you think it could also be Jim Henson?

Well, it's definitely not our Jim since the puppet is from the 70s. It's just funny that they have muppet named Jim who's a musician with a beard.

AlwxanderD10

QuoteDon't you think it could also be Jim Henson?

Well, it's definitely not our Jim since the puppet is from the 70s. It's just funny that they have muppet named Jim who's a musician with a beard.
Also the Muppet character named beard plays guitar!  ;D
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Beard  

ynwa

well, our jim cites the muppets as one of his earliest musical influences.  apparently he saw something of himself somewhere in there  :-?

it's definitely jim henson
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

AMightyCaporal

Quotewell, our jim cites the muppets as one of his earliest musical influences.  apparently he saw something of himself somewhere in there  :-?

I thought I saw something where he said that he loved watching the muppets and when he found out kermit's voice was actually Jim Henson it blew his little mind and loved the idea of creating this new voice... or something.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ynwa

Quotewell, our jim cites the muppets as one of his earliest musical influences.  apparently he saw something of himself somewhere in there  :-?

I thought I saw something where he said that he loved watching the muppets and when he found out kermit's voice was actually Jim Henson it blew his little mind and loved the idea of creating this new voice... or something.

yesssss... that's what i'm thinking of  ;D  it's so vague to me now that i can't recall if it was written or video taped.  but i think you've nailed it there, on content.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss