Justin Hampton MMJ Numbered/Signed Print on Ebay.

Started by DejaView2011, May 18, 2011, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejaView2011

Hi all,
     I bought one of these Justin Hampton MMJ "Denver 07'"prints off Ebay and was wondering if anyone else has gotten one? WOW! It came in last week and I've been so busy working on the house this was the first time I had to sit down and look at it and I'm completely blown away at how gorgeous this is!! The paperstock is heavy and the print itself is a flat paint over a foiled background. When you hold it in your hands and bounce the print lightly it gives you the coolest optical illusion of the letters literally bouncing up and off the paper! It's also signed and numbered by the artist.
     I'm taking it in to be framed today. When it comes back I'll post a pic for everyone to check it out. I've dedicated a very large wall area in my music room to MMJ and this will look fantastic next to the 3ftX5ft poster of Jim live wailing away. I can't wait to get the Circuital deluxe box with that awesome lithograph!!!!! That will be matted and framed and up in the MMJ shrine area too. I'll post a pic of the MMj area as soon as the construction of that room is done (it's going to be octagon shaped) and I can get to hanging it all.
   Does anybody else have a MMJ display area?? The vinyl is soooo beautiful. I want to show it to the world!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

DejaView2011

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love em all!!! I'll get a pic of my stuff up this week!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

walterfredo

I have a copy of that JH Denver poster...that thing is huge!  Almost too big, but justin seems to make his posters like that.  I'm more of a fan of the smaller sizes, ala Burwell, much easier to frame and hang.  But, I do love that JH Denver poster, especially the foil edition....which it sounds like you got.  I have the regular edition.