Get a signed Circuital booklet!

Started by Natonate99, May 18, 2011, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natonate99

http://www.newburycomics.com/ , you can pre-order the album and get a free signed booklet with it. for free! and the album itself is only $12.99. stumbled across this today and thought i should share the wealth with my fellow MMJ brethren.
"Oh Life, You have a tough time competing with MMJ..."
MMJ: CMAC, T5, Toronto, Red Rocks, Pittsburgh

e_wind

weird, autogrpahed by the band? it's odd that they'd only do this through newbury comics
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BH

I did that with Evil Urges and it took so long I forgot about it.  Then one day it just showed up and it was a great surprise!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

scosby2

just ordered one...especially since the deluxe version doesn't come with a cd...this will be an awesome way to get the real cd

BH

Quote from: scosby2 on May 18, 2011, 02:32 PM
just ordered one...especially since the deluxe version doesn't come with a cd...this will be an awesome way to get the real cd

What was the total with shipping?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Same here, man. I also hope it's autographed by the band, and I don't see something like this: "Enjoy Circuital! signed, Ralph in Shipping, Newbury Comics"

$18 total
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

scosby2

Quote from: Crispy on May 18, 2011, 02:42 PM

Same here, man. I also hope it's autographed by the band, and I don't see something like this: "Enjoy Circuital! signed, Ralph in Shipping, Newbury Comics"

$18 total
hahaha...for real. surely they won't screw us that bad...don't forget to go upload your eye!

e_wind

Quote from: scosby2 on May 18, 2011, 03:02 PM
Quote from: Crispy on May 18, 2011, 02:42 PM

$18 total
hahaha...for real. surely they won't screw us that bad...don't forget to go upload your eye!

haha i just laughed out loud at that
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

headhunter

ok, so as if spending a benjamin on the deluxe vinyl box set and roll call wasn't enough, of course I just needed to go out and get the cd because of the signed booklet (and i like newbury comics so and am happy to support them).

now when i upload my eyeball, can i get them to sign that too?   :o
was some shakin' and some record playin'

BH

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TGMC421

Awesome.  Thank you for sharing this!

Bigsky

searchinbig

Thanks for the heads up.

I too ordered the luxey and was waiting to maybe get a deal on the cd when all calms down.

Now this. This band is draining me. I need to check myself in.  :-\
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Dillsnufus

Quote from: BH on May 18, 2011, 02:27 PM
I did that with Evil Urges and it took so long I forgot about it.  Then one day it just showed up and it was a great surprise!

me too. worth it

if i can find mine. uh oh
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

APR

Very cool.  I placed the order as well...... thanks for the heads up.  I'm almost glad the Deluxe doesn't have the CD in order to more easily justify the extra purchase.

capt. scotty

So how long did it take to get EU from newbury??? On the site it says theyll ship pre-orders on time, get em in like a week. I can kind of live with that, although Im sure I'll d/l something because no way in hell will I miss out on the shitstorm that goes on here that tues-wed-thurs
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Im The Dude

Quote from: capt. scotty on May 19, 2011, 10:23 PM
So how long did it take to get EU from newbury??? On the site it says theyll ship pre-orders on time, get em in like a week. I can kind of live with that, although Im sure I'll d/l something because no way in hell will I miss out on the shitstorm that goes on here that tues-wed-thurs

I think I'll pass on this because I'll just burn it from the download that's sent that day. I spent WAY too much money lately on vinyl/music stuff.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11