Circuital has been shipped!

Started by Im The Dude, May 23, 2011, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleacorn

No email yet...hopefully this shows up on time but if not might just head on over to our big box joint and grab the cd too
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

Nikkogino

Quote from: Goose24 on May 24, 2011, 08:52 PM
Just got the email that my order was shipped. I ordered the standard vinyl edition. Having the same issue with the tracking number though

I ordered the deluxe and it shipped, so hopefully they didn't mess the deluxe people's up.  The weird tracking numbers are USPS numbers according to the merch company.  They said that they won't work for a few days.  My experience with USPS tracking is that by the time your number works, it is delivered.

DejaView2011

Just got my 2 emails 10 minutes apart for my 2 box sets. Funny though. Like everyone else , the Tracking numbers come up as not valid. SUCH FUN!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Jellyfish

I just got my email verifying shipping.It said it shipped UPS Ground but of course the tracking # came up as invalid so i am unsure as to who is shipping it but just glad it's on it's way.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

johnnYYac

No email yet...  :'(

I got a rock!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

youreveningcoat

yeah people who didn't get an e mail probably live closer to where they are shipped from, I got my e mail and I think 11 days to ship to NZ is a good amount of time.
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

wolof7

Quote from: youreveningcoat on May 25, 2011, 04:27 AM
yeah people who didn't get an e mail probably live closer to where they are shipped from, I got my e mail and I think 11 days to ship to NZ is a good amount of time.

that maybe true

Johnny I didn't get an email confirm yet and we both live in New England (correct?) / on the east coast

it may depend on the vicinity of the pressing plant/roll call operation location/warehouse(s) etc.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

johnnYYac

Quote from: wolof7 on May 25, 2011, 05:58 AM
Quote from: youreveningcoat on May 25, 2011, 04:27 AM

that maybe true

Johnny I didn't get an email confirm yet and we both live in New England (correct?) / on the east coast

it may depend on the vicinity of the pressing plant/roll call operation location/warehouse(s) etc.
That's what I figured.  I just like using the Charlie Brown image.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DejaView2011

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 24, 2011, 10:54 PM
No email yet...  :'(

I got a rock!

JohnnYYac. You crack me up brother.  ;D

mgriff73

Mine was shipped yesterday. :D

wakebord

just checked my tracking numbers again and mine is out for delivery.  i live in tampa so i'd think if they shipped from louisville, most places on the easy coast would have delivery today or tomorrow.

DejaView2011

Quote from: wakebord on May 25, 2011, 10:04 AM
just checked my tracking numbers again and mine is out for delivery.  i live in tampa so i'd think if they shipped from louisville, most places on the easy coast would have delivery today or tomorrow.
My tracking number is still invalid.  :'(

subinai

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 10:53 AM

it says UPS Ground on the email but Band Merch confirmed that all domestic US orders were shipped via USPS.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 10:53 AM

Same here. Bummer.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

My Monkey Friend

where did yall get the tracking numbers?

YouAre_GivenToFly

In the email that notified us that it had shipped.

joey_rogo

got the email, got the tracking #s, checked them... it says it left the post office down my street at 730 this morning!?! after CC's post i was sure i wouldnt see it until june.. and now it is arriving a week early. hmm.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: joey_rogo on May 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
got the email, got the tracking #s, checked them... it says it left the post office down my street at 730 this morning!?! after CC's post i was sure i wouldnt see it until june.. and now it is arriving a week early. hmm.

In what area of the country are you living?

Jane

wakebord

do we get the sneak preview tracks from the forthcoming live box set in this package, or do they come with the digital download next tuesday you think?