I'm freaking out, COME ON

Started by el_chode, May 27, 2011, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honest Man

The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

ralph

Its all about the 1,2,3 punch of Black Metal, First Light and Freak Out at the moment, with First Light making a serious play for most awesome song on the record.  I just love the fuzz...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: Randall on May 28, 2011, 07:43 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on May 28, 2011, 07:31 PM
Quote from: Randall on May 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff link=pic=14630.msg258031#msg258031 date=1306608456

the funniest part is a lot of the criticism is coming from n00bs with less than 50posts.  this album is undoubtably the balls.
It is a well know fact that the most highly-regarded critics are those who spend all of their time posting on internet forums.  ???

no, but it makes sense that people who have been into the band for less time than say, almost everybody else here, that they wouldn't understand what up.  and yes, I definitely think people who spend tons of time on this message board know far more about the band than people who do not.
I just recently joined this forum, but I challenge you to a true fan-boy-duel.  I know the band personally, am the inspiration for the song "Wonderful Man" and have loved the music of MMJ since 1962.
But seriously - I worked outside in the sun all day and am in a ball-busting mood this evening.  I get what you were inferring with your generalization.

best not fuck with me boy. 

e_wind

Quote from: darkglow on May 28, 2011, 01:41 PM
you wanna freak out is my #1 favorite track from MMJ of all time. It's embodes the "virgin roll call" banter that's been going on for the last month since the leak got out.. i know now that the band or the management i should say intentionally leaked the album with the way "YWFO" is cut

yeah, the end of YWFO is awesome. it's still short, but goes to a place i wouldn't have expected it too.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...