Main Menu

Freebird!

Started by jonmayo15, Jun 04, 2011, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonmayo15

I know that some here have been wanting to see/hear MMJ's "Freebird" and I finally found it on the interwebs:
http://www.timsah.com/Lynyrd-Skynyrd-Freebird-Elizabethtown/C0TMdyrDUZP

el_chode

Is it just me, or is the misspelling of Lynyrd Skynyrd like nails on a chalkboard?
I'm surrounded by assholes

jonmayo15

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 04, 2011, 04:52 PM
Is it just me, or is the misspelling of Lynyrd Skynyrd like nails on a chalkboard?
I work on a high school student newspaper and on a survey a teacher once wrote her her favorite band was "Lenard Skinherd". You'd think you would know how to spell the name of your "favorite" band.

Jaimoe

Drives me crazy.

Another thing that drives me nuts are ignorant folks that go to see a concert by the current incarnation that calls themselves Lynyrd Skynyrd and think they are seeing the real band. Some actually don't know the difference.

el_chode

Quote from: Jaimoe on Jun 05, 2011, 06:44 AM

Drives me crazy.

Another thing that drives me nuts are ignorant folks that go to see a concert by the current incarnation that calls themselves Lynyrd Skynyrd and think they are seeing the real band. Some actually don't know the difference.

I think .38 special is more authentic at this point

el_chode

Drives me crazy.

I think .38 special is more authentic at this point

DaFunkyPrecedent

God, that movie is terrible..minus the MMJ appearance.
God damn those shaky knees.

Jackets N Pones

I would love to find a copy of the "Ruckus" poster shown in the film. I haven't seen the movie in a while but isn't their poster a parody of The Beatles "Let it Be" poster?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

youreveningcoat

Drives me crazy.

The new skynyrd is just as good in my opinion, God and Guns is a freakin beast of an album.
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

ChronicHunger

Whos the random dude playing the explorer?