Bonnaroooo Livestream

Started by BigHerm, Jun 09, 2011, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

bonus after bonus after bonus

so spoiled by this band!  and a friday night to boot!  can't wait for it kids!
.....Back at the Model Home

Dillsnufus

i hope it's more than the two hours the vevo page says. either way it's gonna be great.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

kydiddle

Three weeks in a row of live streams? How lucky are we?

Brewing up a big batch of white wine sangria to go along with the viewing. Nom. :beer:
Cow temperature.

sundari

After watching the Unstaged and the Mountain Jam livestreams, I had that tired, happy feeling like I got from attending the Lexington show.  I am so stoked that these other shows are online!
Don't think about all those things you fear.
Just be glad to be here.

Jackets N Pones

Dang I have to miss this tonight! Any chance of watching this later? What about Mountain Jam?

Also, do you guys recommend purchasing any of the "Live from Bonnaroo" DVDs featuring MMJ from past years?

Thanks.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

firesofcanning

Quote from: The General on Jun 09, 2011, 10:43 PM
just FYI for the folks.....

i watched the live stream from Louisville the other day and it was flawless. If you have  trouble with lag or delayed connection, try a wired connection, as in, not wireless.....it might be better for you.

oh yeah, THIS IS BADASS. Can't make it to the Roo this year, so this will work out perfect. Thanks to whoever :)

also, i watched the live feed of Coachella earlier in the year and it was great. So i'm hoping this one will be just as good!

so spoiled to be able to see two shows in just over 1 week without being able to attend!
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

vespachick

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 10, 2011, 08:13 AM

Brewing up a big batch of white wine sangria to go along with the viewing. Nom. :beer:

Um, white sangria???  I am a die hard red wine girl, and I make red sangria - was planning to do so tomorrow for a bbq.  But do tell what recipe do you use for blanco?  Is it simply using white instead of red? Do you use different kind of fruit than you would in red. TELL ME I MUST KNOW!!!!!!  ;D

EDIT: wineYYac'd thread.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

johnnYYac

Quote from: vespachick on Jun 10, 2011, 11:50 AM

Um, white sangria???  I am a die hard red wine girl, and I make red sangria - was planning to do so tomorrow for a bbq.  But do tell what recipe do you use for blanco?  Is it simply using white instead of red? Do you use different kind of fruit than you would in red. TELL ME I MUST KNOW!!!!!!  ;D

I missed the Mountain Jam stream... 'cause I was AT THE SHOW!!!  ;) but really appreciate the L'ville Unstaged webcast and now tonight's, plus tomorrow night will be the 90-minute version of VH1 Storytellers on Palladia.  Good thing I don't have a (social)life, so my Friday and Saturday nights are usually free and usually filled with MMJ.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

Sweet! Pajamas and virtual sangria....and MMJ at ROOOOOOOOO and all of you!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tdb810

oooooooooooooh sangria :)  now you're talkin' ms kydiddle!
.....Back at the Model Home

kydiddle

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 10, 2011, 11:58 AM
Quote from: vespachick on Jun 10, 2011, 11:50 AM

I missed the Mountain Jam stream... 'cause I was AT THE SHOW!!!  ;) but really appreciate the L'ville Unstaged webcast and now tonight's, plus tomorrow night will be the 90-minute version of VH1 Storytellers on Palladia.  Good thing I don't have a (social)life, so my Friday and Saturday nights are usually free and usually filled with MMJ.

You both make me chuckle!  ;D

This is one of my favorite recipes, Vespa. Hope you find it as yummy. Also, I play around with how much sugar I put in and usually add extra fruit like raspberries and sometimes a little bit of pineapple juice.

•1 Bottle of white wine
•1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
•1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
•2 sliced peaches (can be frozen)
•1 sliced orange
•1/2 mango peeled and sliced
•1/2 liter of ginger ale
Cow temperature.

grizzy

Yum! I'm thinking some New Belgium Fat Tire Ale.

mahg33ta

To get this thread back on track (ahem) ... my bonnaroo feed is awful... stuttery, jerky, drops out... etc.... It's early yet,  I know, but I hope they get the kinks worked out in the next 7 hours.

kydiddle

Quote from: grizzy on Jun 10, 2011, 01:07 PM

You know what, grizzy, I have a real problem with you people who have easy access to Fat Tire (one of the greatest beers evvaaaaaah).  ;) Here in PA we don't get that goodness. So enjoy one on me!  :beer:

Sorry mahg33ta!  ;D
Cow temperature.

mahg33ta

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 10, 2011, 01:49 PM
Quote from: grizzy on Jun 10, 2011, 01:07 PM

You know what, grizzy, I have a real problem with you people who have easy access to Fat Tire (one of the greatest beers evvaaaaaah).  ;) Here in PA we don't get that goodness. So enjoy one on me!  :beer:

Sorry mahg33ta!  ;D

100% honestly, I was just thinking about whether I could make a batch of white sangria tonight, so no apology necessary!

BigHerm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jun 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
To get this thread back on track (ahem) ... my bonnaroo feed is awful... stuttery, jerky, drops out... etc.... It's early yet,  I know, but I hope they get the kinks worked out in the next 7 hours.
I just started watching, but it looks good here.

Scratch that. In between shows it was fine, but now it sucks.

CTdeadhead

Quote from: BigHerm on Jun 10, 2011, 02:00 PM

Yep me too, Vevo sucks..

mahg33ta

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Jun 10, 2011, 03:07 PM

Yep me too, Vevo sucks..

I have no complaints about Vevo's job with the Louisville show.   I'm sure 10x if not 100x the people are trying to watch this.

BigHerm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jun 10, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote from: CTdeadhead on Jun 10, 2011, 03:07 PM

Yep me too, Vevo sucks..

I have no complaints about Vevo's job with the Louisville show.   I'm sure 10x if not 100x the people are trying to watch this.
Yea, the louisville stream was perfect for me. These shows aren't even live though... I think Vevo is only showing two shows that are actually live this weekend, MMJ and WSP... So we're probably going to be royally fucked.

CTdeadhead

I had huge problems on L'ville show that night, but mtn jam was perfect.  Here's a couple questions if anyone knows...

Does it use more band with to view a show in full screen, ie can it cause more skips and pauses etc than using the small screen version?

Since MMJ is the last to be webcast and it ends at 1015 are they gonna replay this stuff?  I got to work till 10 EDT so im gonna miss the beginning hour.