Previous topic - Next topic

BigHerm

Stream is great now....

Wow, those legs..  :D

grizzy

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 10, 2011, 01:49 PM
Quote from: grizzy on Jun 10, 2011, 01:07 PM
Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 10, 2011, 08:13 AM

Brewing up a big batch of white wine sangria to go along with the viewing. Nom. :beer:

Yum! I'm thinking some New Belgium Fat Tire Ale.

You know what, grizzy, I have a real problem with you people who have easy access to Fat Tire (one of the greatest beers evvaaaaaah).  ;) Here in PA we don't get that goodness. So enjoy one on me!  :beer:

Sorry mahg33ta!  ;D

;D

I'm in Florida so no access for me either. I email them constantly and tell them to get a damn distributor. I have friends and family who bring it cases of it from Georgia whenever they visit. Only 3 cases left so time to order more!

BigHerm

;D Ron Jeremy watching Grace potter... Perfect

grizzy

Quote from: BigHerm on Jun 10, 2011, 05:01 PM
;D Ron Jeremy watching Grace potter... Perfect

Glad you saw that cause I just said to my wife, "I swear I just saw Ron Jeremy just off the stage."

Long live the hedgehog!

darkglow

grace potter and catherine popper are the hottest two chicks in music.. hands down

e_wind

zoe from Beats Antique is a close 2nd to grace in my book...
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

capt. scotty

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 10, 2011, 12:47 PM
This is one of my favorite recipes, Vespa. Hope you find it as yummy. Also, I play around with how much sugar I put in and usually add extra fruit like raspberries and sometimes a little bit of pineapple juice.

•1 Bottle of white wine
•1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
•1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
•2 sliced peaches (can be frozen)
•1 sliced orange
•1/2 mango peeled and sliced
•1/2 liter of ginger ale

I dont drink sangria (although this sounds tasty), but I really gotta ask, how does one correctly slice a mango?! I love mangoes, but I havent figured out how the hell to cut it up. Ive just resorted to peeling them and eating it like an apple because its a pain in the ass to try and cut the fruit off the irregularly shaped awkward ass core they have. I have hope you have a solution to my mango troubles.

.......also good news the stream is lookin pret-tay, pret-tay, pretty good now  :bath:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Crispy

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 10, 2011, 05:49 PM
This is one of my favorite recipes, Vespa. Hope you find it as yummy. Also, I play around with how much sugar I put in and usually add extra fruit like raspberries and sometimes a little bit of pineapple juice.

•1 Bottle of white wine
•1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
•1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
•1 sliced orange
•1/2 liter of ginger ale

I dont drink sangria (although this sounds tasty), but I really gotta ask, how does one correctly slice a mango?! I love mangoes, but I havent figured out how the hell to cut it up. Ive just resorted to peeling them and eating it like an apple because its a pain in the ass to try and cut the fruit off the irregularly shaped awkward ass core they have. I have hope you have a solution to my mango troubles.

.......also good news the stream is lookin pret-tay, pret-tay, pretty good now  :bath:

The best way is to leave it peeled, cut it in half and cut away all the hard parts that you don't want to eat. Then holding a half in the palm of your hand, cut the fruit into squares without cutting through the peel. Then push the skin so the fruit is inside-out and cut the squares away.

Oh yeah, the stream, WOOOO!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

scosby2

just got called off of work from 7 to 11 tonight so i will actually be able to enjoy the stream...had to work during mt. jam last week and it was going good for about 30 minutes then i had to admit a really sick kid and was really busy the rest of the night...e_wind's sister and i watched off the record together before she left for the day and i got really busy...it was pretty cool..btw eric she told me she really wants to go to the ttown show...by the sound of her voice you better make it happen. i felt kind of bad walking over to my laptop everytime i would get a second or two to chill out but i have kind of figured out that mmj helps me get thru my job better than anything else. plus it's funny when a kid is listening to the bieber or something like that and i grab an mmj cd and let him hear it...had a 5 year old straight rockin' out to magheetah one night...it was priceless...

capt. scotty

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 10, 2011, 05:56 PM

•1 Bottle of white wine
•1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
•1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
•1 sliced orange
•1/2 liter of ginger ale

The best way is to leave it peeled, cut it in half and cut away all the hard parts that you don't want to eat. Then holding a half in the palm of your hand, cut the fruit into squares without cutting through the peel. Then push the skin so the fruit is inside-out and cut the squares away.

cut it in half longways then Im guessing? The rest is hard for me to picture...are you basically making a line around the core so when you push the skin, the core kind of just pops out and you have an inside out mango then?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

darkglow

Quote from: ALady on Jun 10, 2011, 06:46 PM
How to Cut a Mango

guys i dont see johnnyyac's stamp of approval on this sidebar conversation... take it to the Foodie's Unite! thread and let's get back on the topic at hand.. how great is the quality of this livestream? i'm hoping the friday night massive amount of users using my cable company's internet service dont show up..

i'm 99.9% convinced that this whole theory that "cable = constant speed and dsl = slows down because your bandwidth is being shared with everyone in your community" is bullshit.

ALady

Doh!  Reverse YYac'd!   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ericm

Quote from: ALady on Jun 10, 2011, 06:53 PM

;D

Next it'll be YYac'd squared, and we'll be way the hell out there, with no way back. 

:D
"Where's Jim going?"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: ALady on Jun 10, 2011, 06:53 PM

how many more times do I gotta say it to get you guys to start saying it whenever yac does something?!?!? when yac lays it down it's called a yac attack.  get hip to it already, sheeit.  tonight is going to be the balls.  hoping they don't play anything off of circuital.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

my stream isn't that great.  it's kinda glitchy.  tis rainy here tho.  there must be a jacket show tonight...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

"damn, you got your nails did?"

darkglow

call me crazy but i think this 2 hour b-roo set might trump the unstaged show..

c'mon it's the 10th anniversary and the people that organize b-roo love MMJ

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: darkglow on Jun 10, 2011, 07:05 PM
call me crazy but i think this 2 hour b-roo set might trump the unstaged show..

c'mon it's the 10th anniversary and the people that organize b-roo love MMJ

I was asking penny about it earlier but is there anybody in house at bonnaroo this weekend that has guest potential?  I know the flecktones are there so that means Jeff Coffin ala Nashville Horns I could see popping in for a minute.  plus, he's a fucking amazing sax player.  anybody else tho? haven't really looked at the line up.

vespachick

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 10, 2011, 06:33 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Jun 10, 2011, 05:56 PM

•1 Bottle of white wine
•1/2 cup Peach Schnapps
•1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
•1 sliced orange
•1/2 liter of ginger ale

cut it in half longways then Im guessing? The rest is hard for me to picture...are you basically making a line around the core so when you push the skin, the core kind of just pops out and you have an inside out mango then?!

Another option is to buy the bag of frozen chunks at Trader Joe's.   

Gah, still at the office...must...get.....home!!!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked