2011 Circuital Tour Posters

Started by walterfredo, Jun 16, 2011, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathstick

Quote from: Sweet Nothing on Dec 16, 2011, 08:23 PMAs much as i would like one of these Deathstick, i would say give first dibs to the forum people that missed out on the offical poster but it's your work and your decision.  Again great job on the poster!!

The forum members ARE getting the rest of the run. You're on the list for the last of these. I did these specifically for the forum members I know and gave out a few extras to some nice people in the GA West pit.

Jahmazed

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 16, 2011, 04:43 PM
for high demand phish posters, they are often on Ebay well before the show is over, people put up the sales on their smartphones inside the show.  It's out of control.

Scalpers suck  >:(   Some people will do anything for a buck I guess.  One of these MSG ebayers is throwing in deathstick's poster to sweeten the pot..

deathstick

Just knowing that it's a Burwell people are gonna try to make money off of it.

Speaking of, I think I still have two of the Boston Burwells left....

scosby2

So I caved and bought an MSG burwell off ebay. Not to pricey though in my opinion for what it was. Especially after I saw it in person. The guy I bought mine from told me to tell anyone that would be interested he would sale the poster shipped and everything for $70. And not go thru ebay. Mine is in excellent shape so I know they are too. Just thought I would let ya'll know. I hate having to use ebay but this guy seemed pretty cool and talked like he does it so people like us who didn't get to go have a chance at getting a poster. Could be bullshit but o well. Just pm me if you are interested and I will get you the info. He told me that a few nights ago so I can't guarantee they are still there.

e_wind

70$ is definitely worth it. they were 35$ at the show. everything is more expensive in NYC, apparently. even the posters.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

scosby2

that's what i thought Eric...especially since he is including shipping charges in that. just heard back from him, he still has them too. what about that metalllic ink? had no idea until i saw it he was gonna do that. that's one of my faves this tour. really like the la one but there is just something about that blue/metallic color i like so much more

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 16, 2011, 11:42 PM
I hope Anthony won't mind me putting his poster on the Expresso Beans archive.  I'll need some info, so expect a PM soon.  Amazing job, so generous.

Sorry I missed meeting you, Sweet Nothing.  It was a bit of a whirlwind experience for me, though. 

I lucked out on finding an LA Burwell just last week, and have the MSG Burwell coming, so I look forward to seeing them face each other, like so...

Same here man, wish i had got into the city a little earlier to meet you and a bunch of others but next time i guess.

As far as the Burwell's go that's exactly what i wanted to do with the both of those.  I was lucky enough to locate an LA Burwell as well so i hope e_wind was able to also.  So in another thread i mentioned that i now have an MSG NYC Burwell to part with.  I have to check with one other forum member that was looking for it but if they have it already then i have one available for someone that needs it.  Hope it helps someone from saving them to have to bid on ebay, so whomever sends me a pm first will have first shot at it.   

e_wind

Missed out on the Yim poster, any one that comes across one let me know!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

walterfredo

Japan or Australia posters?

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

This is the best deal I've seen in a while for a Burwell LA 11 (orange smiley robot), a perfect companion to the MSG 11 (mirror-image blue smiley bot).  $73 w/free shipping.

click image to go to eBay posting
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.