June 17 Chicago Show Live Stream

Started by Goose24, Jun 16, 2011, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzy

Quote from: scosby2 on Jun 17, 2011, 09:07 PM
for those that might care...i just downloaded radioshare off download.com and it streams tons of radio stations and my stream sounds much better thru this than the pop-up that wxrt is using...plus there is a record feature that i am gonna give a try...who knows if that will work but man, does it sure sound better

Am I doing something wrong? Just put radioshare into download.com and got nothing.

darkglow

Quote from: grizzy on Jun 17, 2011, 09:10 PM
for those that might care...i just downloaded radioshare off download.com and it streams tons of radio stations and my stream sounds much better thru this than the pop-up that wxrt is using...plus there is a record feature that i am gonna give a try...who knows if that will work but man, does it sure sound better

Am I doing something wrong? Just put radioshare into download.com and got nothing.

same thing for me

br00ke

i was gonna listen to an (illegal) stream of the phish show tonight but alas .. no stream like there usually is. i'm more than OK with this as i no longer have to choose between them and MMJ. also, i'm drinking bourbon .. what else!!  :beer:

i'm listening here .. ABB is playing now. is that right?

darkglow

nice pre-show songage.. allman brothers - aint wastin time no more

capt. scotty

Quote from: darkglow on Jun 17, 2011, 09:19 PM
Quote from: grizzy on Jun 17, 2011, 09:10 PM

same thing for me

yeah...same here
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

br00ke

in memory of elizabeth reed is my favorite song of all time .. true story. also, allman bros. were my very 1st concert at 14yrs old in alabama, what a night that was  ;D ;D

tdb810

Hi kids.  Just started drizzling here in nj so I'm waiting on the sun porch for bob who is outside smoking a stogey and setting up the feed/speakers etc. He is convinced that the rain will stop as soon as the boys take the stage. Me, I'd be happy to sit right here with my Sierra Nevada and while away the hours listening.
No sharts for me I hope. Bob? Perhaps.
.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

Hey, Trish.  Hey, Bob.  Nice night for a Jacket show.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

scosby2

scosby2

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 17, 2011, 09:25 PM
Hi kids.  Just started drizzling here in nj so I'm waiting on the sun porch for bob who is outside smoking a stogey and setting up the feed/speakers etc. He is convinced that the rain will stop as soon as the boys take the stage. Me, I'd be happy to sit right here with my Sierra Nevada and while away the hours listening.
No sharts for me I hope. Bob? Perhaps.
i feel like we r on the rail together again

johnnYYac

little acorn loses his virginity tonight.  I remember my first time.   ::)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

scosby2

there are a couple of sources when u search wxrt on radiosure...i am using the one that says mp3 64mbps and it sounds the best

grizzy

VD --->
Circuital
TDIC

To open...Right?

scosby2

tdb810

Awwwwwwww miss all u guys but this is truly the next best thing.  :D

Oh and bob was right. No rain.
.....Back at the Model Home

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

scosby2

br00ke

darkglow

Quote from: br00ke on Jun 17, 2011, 09:35 PM
my stream is quality so far

is that some new kinda slang... "quality"?

scosby2

i'm recording...have no idea what i am doin...but i pressed record on this thing