8/23 PHILLY - GIDDY UP!

Started by JerseyDan, Jun 20, 2011, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

sorry i confuse easily, but are we aiming for GA seats or the covered seats??
obviously i wanna be in the pit (but the pit are lawn seats?)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peafunk31

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jun 21, 2011, 10:17 AM
sorry i confuse easily, but are we aiming for GA seats or the covered seats??
obviously i wanna be in the pit (but the pit are lawn seats?)

If memory serves, the pit is under the covered section directly in front of the stage. The lawn seats are further back than the covered section. Not sure what everyone else is doing, but my crew is gonna do lawn seats this time around. We're doing GA pit tix for MPP. Consensus is that our special lady friends may not be able to handle the intensity of 2 pit shows in 2 weeks. small sacrifices
Homer no function beer well without.

br00ke

i think i'm out for this .. if i had a car (and could get back to NYC that night) it'd be a no brainer but mid-week out of town shows are hard for me. wahhhhhh. and to further tease me, Outta My System just came on radio paradise (aka the best commercial free internet radio!!)

subinai

anybody know what time shows usually end at Mann? Found an Amtrak ticket back to NYC leaving at 12:13AM...

Penny Lane

Quote from: br00ke on Jun 21, 2011, 10:31 AM
i think i'm out for this .. if i had a car (and could get back to NYC that night) it'd be a no brainer but mid-week out of town shows are hard for me. wahhhhhh. and to further tease me, Outta My System just came on radio paradise (aka the best commercial free internet radio!!)

i was gung ho yesterday but it's looking bleaker and bleaker. ....hate the weekday shows..fingers crossed for a NYC show ...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

br00ke

Quote from: subinai on Jun 21, 2011, 10:48 AM
anybody know what time shows usually end at Mann? Found an Amtrak ticket back to NYC leaving at 12:13AM...

yeah i checked that out too. i'm pretty sure the show will end at 11 so making the 12:13 outta market street station would be a squeeeeze and we'd have to find someone to get our butt's to the station taboot taboot.

ericm

Quote from: br00ke on Jun 21, 2011, 11:02 AM
Quote from: subinai on Jun 21, 2011, 10:48 AM

yeah i checked that out too. i'm pretty sure the show will end at 11 so making the 12:13 outta market street station would be a squeeeeze and we'd have to find someone to get our butt's to the station taboot taboot.

I don't know Philly all that well, and how far away the train station is from the Mann, but I'd be happy to give you guys a lift to the train, and pick you up there too. I can fit 3-4 depending on if I hit the show solo or not.
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

not sure either, but here is some info on location and t/p options, doesn't mention the train here. 
http://manncenter.org/plan-your-visit/transportation-parking

.....Back at the Model Home

TSarge

I don't know exactly what im doing in terms of driving from nyc or training, but may be able to help with rides. I'm definitely buying tickets though in 3 minutes... I figure I'll have no problem selling pre-sale quality seats at face value if I end up not being able to go.

Jane

what does O/A/C mean? cause i got me two of those.

jbaruch76

just pulled second row center, thank you roll call. i really hope i will be able to make the trip from nyc.

tdb810

Well, that was easy peasy lemon squeezy -- pit tix but they have assigned numbers --
pit left cc-9 and cc-11. 
.....Back at the Model Home

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: Jane on Jun 21, 2011, 12:04 PM

Orchestra A - Center.... the yellow section

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

ericm

Quote from: Jane on Jun 21, 2011, 12:04 PM

Orchestra A Center

First section of orch is A, middle is B, and rear is C.

A only has left, center, and right.

B and C also have right and left center sections
"Where's Jim going?"

jbaruch76

to specify, i pulled pit c row bb. i am pumped. can't wait for those ny shows to be announced  8)

Dillsnufus

i got pit tix :D  left Row DD
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Ghosts_on_TV

Got Tix, dunno where though. O/A/C? What the Hell is that?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

kydiddle

I am so confused. I got OAL seat E5.
Cow temperature.

TSarge

Lol - My obsessive timing worked out for me - I think I got the first two tix available. AA 101 & AA 102...see below

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 21, 2011, 12:10 PM
I am so confused. I got OAL seat E5.

Orchestra A - Left... the yellow section in the chart above

I've sat in that exact row before... great seats!
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.