Clinton Reno has the Oakland poster up for sale on his site!

Started by buymycar, Jun 27, 2011, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

Clinton Reno has put the Oakland poster up for sale on his website.  It says there's only 15 available, so get it while the getting is good!

http://clintonreno.com/

Kory

I bit, that's the second poster this weekend that I bought that i didn't attend... is this an illness?
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

Crispy

Quote from: Kory on Jun 27, 2011, 11:38 AM
I bit, that's the second poster this weekend that I bought that i didn't attend... is this an illness?

Me too, I has a sickness
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

kydiddle

Ughggggghhhhhh. I want this poster so bad. The other firefly poster he mentioned is my favvvvve from Philly last year. They'd go so well together. Must...not...purchase...
Cow temperature.

johnnYYac

MUST... RESIST... DIDN'T ATTEND... MUST FEED CHILDREN... GAS FOR CAR... NO MORE ROOM... RISK DIVORCE...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

kydiddle

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 27, 2011, 11:48 AM
Too funny, Ky!  Great minds...

;D ;D ;D

Great minds, indeed. Hahaha. too too funny
Cow temperature.

e_wind

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 27, 2011, 11:45 AM
Ughggggghhhhhh. I want this poster so bad. The other firefly poster he mentioned is my favvvvve from Philly last year. They'd go so well together. Must...not...purchase...

what is the song lyric tucked into the older fire fly poster i can't see it/find it on his website
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kydiddle

Quote from: e_wind on Jun 27, 2011, 11:57 AM
Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 27, 2011, 11:45 AM

what is the song lyric tucked into the older fire fly poster i can't see it/find it on his website

"it's the art of feeling naked in your clothes"

It's wrapped around the tree.
Cow temperature.

e_wind

cool i see it. wtb is probably the best lyrics ever written so thats cool

subinai

kydiddle

Quote from: e_wind on Jun 27, 2011, 12:13 PM

Agreed! I grabbed this poster then ran to the stage. We rolled them up and didn't even take a good look at them. When I pulled it out later in the hotel room I flipped out seeing those lyrics. Great song to use...
Cow temperature.

mahg33ta

to all you trying to resist - I really think this is one of the coolest posters yet - buy now, resist later!

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 27, 2011, 12:21 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Jun 27, 2011, 12:13 PM

Agreed! I grabbed this poster then ran to the stage. We rolled them up and didn't even take a good look at them. When I pulled it out later in the hotel room I flipped out seeing those lyrics. Great song to use...

I went to that show with absolutely no intention of buying a poster... walked past the merch table, saw those lyrics, and the deal was done. I had to have it.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

waitin on the boat here

I bought one.  Don't like buying posters for shows I didn't attend, but I missed out twice on the Pantages Burwell :'( and had to buy something.  I really like this poster.  Wish I had been able to make the Oakland show, too. setlist was killer.

mr_reno

you guys sincerely make this already enjoyable gig ten times more enjoyable. I'm humbled. thank you.

e_wind

reno, you sincerely make already fun gigs more expensive  ;)

your poster from columbus last year is one of my favorites

buymycar

Quote from: mr_reno on Jun 27, 2011, 07:53 PM
you guys sincerely make this already enjoyable gig ten times more enjoyable. I'm humbled. thank you.

Mr. Reno,

I went to the Oakland show and saw your beautiful poster on the merch stand.  I made a stupid decision not to buy it, mostly because I wanted to enjoy the show without having to worry about the poster getting damaged, but also because I didn't quite have enough cash to buy it.

I've been checking your site nonstop since the show, hoping that the poster would appear for sale.  To my delight, it was posted this morning.  Faced with a second chance, I did not pass it up.  Thank you so much for offering a few of the prints on your site so that I could atone for my stupidity.  I promise that it will not happen again in the future.

Sincerely,
buymycar

P.S.  I also love the poster you did for the Roll Call fan club.  Keep up the good work!

the_wizzard

No sir, thank you!  I got to the Fox right at the end of Everest's set and the posters were already sold out.  So glad to have the ability to get it now!  Most grateful  :dankk2:

kydiddle

No thank YOU. Having a beautiful piece of art to take away from a show is such a thrill for us. When the artist actually cares about the work it makes it even more special.  :beer:
Cow temperature.