Whoever runs the MMJ online store...PLEASE RESTOCK

Started by Rufus T. Firefly, Jun 29, 2011, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T. Firefly

and here is why, the band is releasing a new album and touring, that means that there will folks coming to the store to buy things like T-shirts. Problem is you don't seem to care about stocking the shelves with sizes above small.

Is that so hard?

Clarkwork

I have to admit that I would have bought several shirts if they had my size right now.  When a new album and tour is out, demand will be higher, you should adjust stock
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

BigHerm

Weren't they just running a sale trying to get rid of everything before moving to a new warehouse? Not sure, but could have something to do with it...

Jellyfish

And I hate to bring this up again but their T-shirt sizes run small.So I really need XXL to fit me.I have like 3 MMJ T-shirts I can't wear that are just large,which normally will fit me.The Tenn Fire shirt I bought was an XXL,and it fits me very tight,which I don't like.So I am holding off buying any more shirts from them for awhile.And get some decent bumper stickers!This is one area that needs improvement. 
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

peafunk31

Quote from: Jellyfish on Jun 29, 2011, 05:43 PM
And I hate to bring this up again but their T-shirt sizes run small.So I really need XXL to fit me.I have like 3 MMJ T-shirts I can't wear that are just large,which normally will fit me.The Tenn Fire shirt I bought was an XXL,and it fits me very tight,which I don't like.So I am holding off buying any more shirts from them for awhile.And get some decent bumper stickers!This is one area that needs improvement.

Yup. Samsies here. I bought 2 XL shirts a few years ago & they've become the wife's nighties. Don't get me wrong, impromtu Jacket nighties rule. But I really dug those shirts. 1 wash & dry = your normal size Jacket shirt shrinks like a mofo. always get a size larger (at least). On the other hand, my roll call shirt & the 1 that the wife picked up at the LA show fit perfectly after a wash & dry (XXL).
Homer no function beer well without.