Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit 2011 - 25th Anniversary

Started by WhereILived, Jul 01, 2011, 03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhereILived

Hi, I'm new here, so here's my first post lol...

Anyone planning on going?

Neil is my all-time favorite, and regardless of who else plays, I'd go to just to see him. The lineup hasn't been announced, but I wouldn't be surprised to see MMJ on it.

It's Oct. 22 and 23 (Same lineup both days) in Mountainview (basically SF), California. It's relatively cheap and always amazing. Youtube it.

ralph

I will be attending!

With the Buffalo Springfield tour being pushed back to next year I have everything on my body crossed in the hope that the Horse is let out of the stable for one last gallop. Bridge 25 would be the perfect scenario for that to happen.

Would obvioulsy love MMJ to show up, but also have hopes for Gillian Welsh, The Decemberists and maybe a curve ball like REM for their first show in ages. But youre right, Neil is the draw card and I'm flying half way around the world just for him (and Crazy Horse!!!!....please...)
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

lucylew

This year will be my husband and my 14th consecutive Bridge School.  We typically go both days.  I just can't imagine an October that did not include Neil (who is so revered in my household he is simply referred to as "daddy").