Any MMJ fans from the board on Xbox LIVE?

Started by beatnikdaddio, Jul 06, 2011, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatnikdaddio

i thought it'd be cool to arrange some game nights.

i'm 'beatnikdaddio' on xbox live and play everything from rock band to call of duty.

send me a friend request, and add your gamertag to the thread, if you'd like to have some 'MMJ friends' game nights.  :thumbsup:

youreveningcoat

Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

el_chode

Folk Demon. That might change. I'm mad they won't let my usual AK's in (El Chode and Wyman B. Chopin)
I'm surrounded by assholes

e_wind

urrrickkk

i really only play call of duty, until Rage, the new COD, Elder Scrolls V, or the new Resident Evil come out
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

I remember starting a thread about gaming a while back that just withered and died.  Seemed no one was gaming, or admitting it.  I don't do consoles; strictly PC - CounterStrike Source, COD, Left 4 Dead, Day of Defeat, all pretty much FPS.

This is my computer, in gaming mode.  Its also where I catch all the MMJ webcasts. 

I use a dedicated keypad, the Ideazon Fang, for gaming and keep the standard keyboard for messaging.  My best piece of hardware (believe it or not) is the teflon coated steel Rocketfish mouse pad.  With the gaming mouse- an Ideazon Reaper- I can move fast and keep control. 

Funny, I haven't actually gamed in months.  Sigh.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

PapaJoeBear

Ursa Major Joe is my tag... I have about 700 songs for RockBand, and would love to find some people to play with;  I just started to break my Rock Band stuff out again after several months of not playing.  Also have some multiplayer games; lets set some kind of schedule up. That would be lots of fun!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I don't play often. usually COD black ops if it's XBOX live, gamertag is greengrow.

el_chode

I don't play many online games, I should say...except Civilization. I'm an addict.

youreveningcoat

Quote from: el_chode on Jul 09, 2011, 10:42 AM
I don't play many online games, I should say...except Civilization. I'm an addict.

Haha yeah i saw all your achievements for Civilization  ;D
I play pretty much everything, and i mean pretty much everything :P But i'm more of a Guitar Hero guy instead of Rock Band

el_chode

Quote from: youreveningcoat on Jul 13, 2011, 02:27 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Jul 09, 2011, 10:42 AM

Haha yeah i saw all your achievements for Civilization  ;D
I play pretty much everything, and i mean pretty much everything :P But i'm more of a Guitar Hero guy instead of Rock Band

For games I like I am a perfectionist when possible. Namely, Civ, Fallout, and most RPGs that don't require online cheevos

e_wind

Spaking of RPGs, best game ever: FFVII
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Ruckus

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 14, 2011, 12:29 AM
Spaking of RPGs, best game ever: FFVII
Now you done got the Japanese JRPG geek all fired up.  FFI every time.  Then FFIII(American) then FFVII. ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

youreveningcoat

Sorry but I think Bethesda makes the best RPG's... I mean come on, Oblivion? Fallout 3 and New Vegas? And Skyrim's making me jizz already and it aint even coming out till november!