Does anyone know Patrick very well?

Started by ARoush777, Jan 30, 2010, 10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteI always got the impression that he'd give you either a hug or a high 5. Like a big teddy bear...

That's exactly how it was when I met him. I introduced myself and he recognised me from the forum and gave me a big teddy bear hug. It was just before a show and the lads were moving their own gear into the theatre. A lovely experience!

Is this Susan?   Oh man I hope so.   If so, I missed you!  Hope all is well.  If not, well, nice to meet you.  :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteI always got the impression that he'd give you either a hug or a high 5. Like a big teddy bear...

That's exactly how it was when I met him. I introduced myself and he recognised me from the forum and gave me a big teddy bear hug. It was just before a show and the lads were moving their own gear into the theatre. A lovely experience!

Is this Susan?   Oh man I hope so.   If so, I missed you!  Hope all is well.  If not, well, nice to meet you.  :)

Hell I just noticed this. I hope it IS Susan. Hi Doc, if it is you.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI was in a grocery store last night and i am nearly 100% sure I saw and spoke to Patrick Hallahan. I walked up to him and said "don't i know you?". Then I said "are you in a band?".  He quickly said no and sped away.  Is this how he would react to a fan approaching him?

I'm pretty tight with him, we tweet all the time.  he's a real nice dude.  gets kinda moody but overall is a bad ass.  I'm going to direct message him and see if he remembers you, hopefully will have some info for ya tomorrow.  did he smell like incense?

doctorinthehouse

Hi BH and MJ, yes it is me. Thanks for the lovely welcome back. Good to see you again. I'll be back in about a week as I'm going to hospital this morning for an operation on my leg. Wish me luck.
The experiment requires that you continue.

aMillionDreams

QuoteHi BH and MJ, yes it is me. Thanks for the lovely welcome back. Good to see you again. I'll be back in about a week as I'm going to hospital this morning for an operation on my leg. Wish me luck.

Good luck and welcome back!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

doctorinthehouse

QuoteHi BH and MJ, yes it is me. Thanks for the lovely welcome back. Good to see you again. I'll be back in about a week as I'm going to hospital this morning for an operation on my leg. Wish me luck.

Good luck and welcome back!
Thanks Dylan
The experiment requires that you continue.