Dave Grohl kicks fan out of iTunes festival show.

Started by foomex, Jul 13, 2011, 02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foomex

You gotta see this, amazing. I'd be scared shitless at that Grohl we hardly ever get to see.
[Uncensored] Dave Grohl kicks someone out of the show

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ruckus

It's "our" show Dave.  Repeat after me.  "Our" show.  Good.

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Seems to me Grohl comes off fairly douche-y. Doesn't the whole thing feel weirdly staged/produced?

What if the guy in the striped shirt had only been defending himself from the hordes of drunken girls trying to push their way up front?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: Ruckus on Jul 13, 2011, 09:28 AM

I was thinking this as well.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Jon T.

Quote from: Crispy on Jul 13, 2011, 09:49 AM
Seems to me Grohl comes off fairly douche-y. Doesn't the whole thing feel weirdly staged/produced?

What if the guy in the striped shirt had only been defending himself from the hordes of drunken girls trying to push their way up front?

He is quite the "showman" and always keenly aware of where the cameras are.

bowl of soup

Quote from: Jon T. on Jul 13, 2011, 10:17 AM

Agree and agree.  Fairly obvious that this is being "filmed" for some reason - not like this is someone's flip-cam.  Dave Grohl is so heroic.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: bowl of soup on Jul 13, 2011, 10:34 AM

Agree and agree.  Fairly obvious that this is being "filmed" for some reason - not like this is someone's flip-cam.  Dave Grohl is so heroic.

1:00-1:08 = bad acting. He even glances at the teleprompter before he starts.  ;D
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Ruckus

;D Heroic indeed.  "Hold me back!  You're lucky I'm up here and you're down there!"

Does this mean you won't any more striped shirts Crispy?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Jon T.

and dreamy!

Penny Lane

I love Dave Grohl!  Acting or real, I'd totally hit that!
Wait, what are we talking about? Who cares...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

I dig Grohl, but that was lame.

Maybe Jim should start kicking people out for standing still? Or better yet, it'd be hilarious to see Tommy "lose his shit."

Lame.
Cow temperature.

foomex

LOL, I did think about the "maybe the kickee was the victim"... but about Dave abusing camera time for heroism?

He's been filmed countless times, TBH I think that's dumb. Who knows what really happened, maybe he did overreacted.

e_wind

Quote from: Ruckus on Jul 13, 2011, 09:28 AM

This and this. I find him to come off as pretentious and super douchey. Not to mention a waste of what is undeniable talent. I mean as much as I want to like his music, I feel like he could do a lot better than writing dumb ass lyrics like "THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY". Cli-fucking-che.

But then, I don't know him personally, maybe he's super cool, and maybe he is only mediocrely talented. I find that hard to believe though.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Tracy 2112

You can see a guy with a striped shirt on at the 57 second mark!  :o

Axl Rose attacks fan, ST Louis 1991

Crispy

Note to self: no more striped shirts at shows
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Tracy 2112

Crispy

Tracy 2112

mjk73

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Jul 13, 2011, 03:29 PM
You can see a guy with a striped shirt on at the 57 second mark!  :o

Axl Rose attacks fan, ST Louis 1991
Sure, post our musical black eye.