ISO: 1 ticket for Philly

Started by subinai, Jul 14, 2011, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

help a fellow roll caller out. :) Pit or Orchestra.

subinai

BUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

mahg33ta

I posted in the Philly thread I may have an extra ticket.   At this point that is unlikely - I'm either going to have 0 or 2 to sell.   Good luck though!!!!

subinai

i have 3 weeks to figure it out. it. will. happen.

subinai

Penny Lane

Bump this up, might need one, too!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

subinai

i just bit the bullet and bought a ticket from TM - 2nd row of orchestra B.

Penny Lane

Quote from: subinai on Aug 17, 2011, 10:22 AM

i went to stubhub before and there were great seats on there, now nothing is coming up? wonder if i'm doing something wrong. says there are 118 tix on there but they be all buying not selling.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MofH

Hey folks, I have an extra for sale: Orch Sec. A Center, row N.
Would have to meet at the show. Hit me up if you're interested.
hirata1174@hotmail.com

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: Penny Lane on Aug 17, 2011, 10:48 AM
Quote from: subinai on Aug 17, 2011, 10:22 AM

i went to stubhub before and there were great seats on there, now nothing is coming up? wonder if i'm doing something wrong. says there are 118 tix on there but they be all buying not selling.

Found some through there also listed, but they were for sale so you should be able to track seats for sure if you are still looking?  Each site has the same tickets for sale on the web listed but others have more available. But i just check the row letter and the prices are pretty much the same or very close on many site so you can determine what seats are which when you visit many sites. They are overpriced a bit of course but you can find your seat numbers through that site(stubhub) then find the cheaper one of that particular seat or seats based off those number i[b] believe don't quote me if wrong[/b].  Found the cheapest site to be ticket liquidator very small difference but cheaper none the less, but not fan protection if seller pulls out like stubhub has, however you could purchase(costs) that on the site, i just didn't want to.   

Hope this helps, took me some time searching a bunch of sites but found a front row section with an aisle seat.