The Poker Thread

Started by capt. scotty, Jul 20, 2011, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Im sure there are other people who play here, but anyone else watching the Main Event? Im loving how they are showing it live this year.

..also, I currently dont have any weekly game or anything, so wouldnt mind getting something like that together if other Jacket fans are down. Im sure it would be fun  8)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jul 20, 2011, 12:15 AM
Im sure there are other people who play here, but anyone else watching the Main Event? Im loving how they are showing it live this year.

..also, I currently dont have any weekly game or anything, so wouldnt mind getting something like that together if other Jacket fans are down. Im sure it would be fun  8)

haven't been watching, but I'd be down to get a game going with a few of us on one of the free sites.  maybe wager some cool shit to make it interesting.  have our own world series.  haven't played in years but use to be pretty good. love gamblin.

capt. scotty

yeah, ive very rarely played the last few years and miss it. I know theres other people around here who play. and yes, gambling is very fun.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jul 21, 2011, 06:43 PM
yeah, ive very rarely played the last few years and miss it. I know theres other people around here who play. and yes, gambling is very fun.

people must be afraid of our poker skillz.  texas hold 'em is the bomb shit.  let's tear it up.

Jon T.