KILLER pair of seats for boston 8/14

Started by mahg33ta, Jul 25, 2011, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

As of right now (mon am 7/25) there are a KILLER pair of seats for sale - section 1 Jimmy Side 5 rows back center of section.

4 together further back in section 3, and even more in section 2.

Good seats available right now on Live Nation !!!!

mahg33ta

snatched up - I hope someone here got them!

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Jul 25, 2011, 09:33 AM
As of right now (mon am 7/25) there are a KILLER pair of seats for sale - section 1 Jimmy Side 5 rows back center of section.

4 together further back in section 3, and even more in section 2.

Good seats available right now on Live Nation !!!!

Too late for me...I would have definitely gone for an upgrade. Oh well, hopefully they'll be another ticket drop in the days before the show.

I sure as hell won't be giving Live Nation $159.00 + fees per ticket for a pair of those prime "Official Platinum" seats. The b*stards have at least 10 tix in sec. 2,rows 2-5 going for that much! >:(  WTF? 
"Where's Jim going?"

mahg33ta

Quote from: ericm on Jul 25, 2011, 04:35 PM

I sure as hell won't be giving Live Nation $159.00 + fees per ticket for a pair of those prime "Official Platinum" seats. The b*stards have at least 10 tix in sec. 2,rows 2-5 going for that much! >:(  WTF?

If anyone is still looking for GREAT seats and has the $$$, those official platinum seats have been marked down to $94 each.
http://www.livenation.com/exchange/010046A350D4A236?tm_link=edp_buytix

Still an awful lot of money I realize, but if I were shopping for premium seats I'd much rather buy directly through Live Nation than some broker.   And there's no additional fees or anything.   Section 2 Row D can't be beat.

Or, keep watching - they were $119, then $99, now $94.... (but the available pairs has gone from 10 to 8 to 4 to 3....)