Main Menu

FlashForward

Started by Haldon, May 21, 2010, 08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haldon

Was watching the latest episode last night.  In one scene a character tells another character that he made him a CD with 15 different covers of "Islands in the Stream."  He then lists a few of the artists on the CD.  

Who was the first one he listed. "My Morning Jacket."

Always nice to see a shoutout to the guys.

Love Dogg

That's something we can all appreciate...but especially the MMJ at MSG in NYC on NYE peeps!

Thanks for posting!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Erik26

QuoteThat's something we can all appreciate...but especially the [highlight]MMJ[/highlight] at [highlight]MSG[/highlight] in [highlight]NYC[/highlight] on [highlight]NYE[/highlight] peeps!

Thanks for posting!
Well done!
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

ynwa

i thought that show got cancelled, haha.  dang - i'll have to catch up on what i've missed.  
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

DiscoStu65

Quotei thought that show got cancelled, haha.  dang - i'll have to catch up on what i've missed.  

it did.  glad i read about this as this will be the only reason to go back and watch that episode. tgfdvr!
My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts.

ynwa

ahh, ok.  i thought it had the potential to be a good show.  oh well...  i'm definitely going to have to check out what i've missed & i think it's awesome they mentioned mmj!  nice to see the boys getting a little more exposure  :)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss