Happy Birthday, Ms yvon!

Started by Crispy, Aug 12, 2011, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

It's your birthday, and you get to see the boys and all the peeps at MPP! How RAD is that? Have a great one and throw some pro-moves!
:birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Happy Bday Evonne!  Will see you in 4 hours with hopefully a ticket ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

the_wizzard

Happy Birthday Ms. Yvon!   :birthdays:

Enjoy the show and will one of you fine folk buy her a birthday beer and or coffee for me?
:coffee: :beer:

BH

Nice!  Happy B-Day Ms. Y.   Enjoy the show tonight!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

Happy Birthday!  Have fun!   :birthdays:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Taterbug

Happy B-day Ms. Yvon!     I hope your rockin the rail in your Birthday suit for Yim tonite. You might get a special wink   :thumbsup:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ManNamedTruth

Happy birthday Ms. Yvon! Nice meeting you the other day, I figured I'd eventually run into you with all the shows you go to.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjk73

Happy birthday sister in all things coffee related.

Soulshine

Happy Birthday Ms. Y!!  :coffee: :birthdays: :beer:
Because we're all in this together...

Hawkeye

We could.

ALady

Happy birthday ms y!  Hope it's a smashing day!   :beer: :birthdays: :coffee:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ChiefOKONO

happy birthday, wish i could buy you beers.  GO BANANAS FOR US!!!!

woodnymph

Hey lady!  Glad to see ya in the 'burgh and at MPP on your birthday!!  I'm sure that was a stellar day!!  Just wanted to re-extend my invite to you for tomorrow if you come back through Pitt---let me buy ya a coffee & we can sight-see a bit too!  :coffee:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

happy birthday (insert word I want to say but can't because black people will be offended).

kydiddle

Happy Birthday!!  :birthdays: (A little late but, but here ya go.) Great seeing you Friday.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

WAYYYY too late but happy birthday, Ms. Y! Great hanging out with you at Red Rocks!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

consider yourself the greatest person on rail.. back five sister!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons