Jim's sunglasses

Started by scosby2, Aug 16, 2011, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scosby2

what kind of shades does he have...it definitely was mentioned in one of the newport folk fest threads. couldn't find anything on the search so I am sure someone on here will know what kind. I'm pretty sure he is wearing them in the OBH dvd that came with circuital also and I think Conor was wearing the same brand at lolla...thanks!

johnnYYac

Here's a shot of Jim in Newport, with my daughter and niece.  It was a sunglasses kind a day.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BigHerm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
Here's a shot of Jim in Newport, with my daughter and niece.  It was a sunglasses kind a day.

Awesome picture.

scosby2

thanks folks, i was bored at work and had finally found it...for those that want to know they are persol po0714 or something like that...just ordered a pair of black ones...all the reviews i have read say they are awesome and they fold up really cool like...i shut mine halfway in and out of the trunk the other day so I am in need of a new pair

Nicholas Yames

Gonna get me some of them.
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

Hawkeye

Anyone get any of these Persol shades yet?  I tried some on at the mall the other day....they feel great!  Never wore anything like them though, will take some getting used to.  $360 retail!  Amazon has them for $209 though, and if you get the kind that don't fold all up you can get them for $131.  About to order some I think.
We could.

youreveningcoat

Yeah i wanted these till I saw the price
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes