kids pick up on the greatest things

Started by kyleschaffer, Jun 21, 2010, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

Now I worry "Do I really look like this?", but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt that my son drew me in for his school assignment to draw a picture of his dad for Father's Day! (complete with instruments)  :)
man, talk about a knot coming loose in the heart!

mahg33ta

hmm, that pic came out small, but click to see what I'm talking about

johnnYYac

Very sweet.  Today, I was taking a break from MMJ and playing some Dead, Scarlet Begonias at the time.  I asked my 6 year old if she knew who was singing.  She said, "Jim James?"  Considering the saturation of Jacket they hear in my car, they probably think My Morning Jacket did Yellow Submarine, too.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

Oh my gosh, isn't that just the sweetest thing ever, so cute!  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

SaraBananaBear

QuoteVery sweet.  Today, I was taking a break from MMJ and playing some Dead, Scarlet Begonias at the time.  I asked my 6 year old if she knew who was singing.  She said, "Jim James?"  Considering the saturation of Jacket they hear in my car, they probably think My Morning Jacket did Yellow Submarine, too.  

Hahaha, aaww cute too  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

tdb810

Love it, love it, love it!

Send a copy to the management company!  Remember my story??
.....Back at the Model Home

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

My Morning Coffee

awesome...that drum set looks pretty rad!
~ I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong ~

iLikeBeer

That is a great pic.  You should be a proud papa!

mahg33ta

thanks for humoring me with all the kind words.   I also love the double bass - drawn because my son said "they're twice as cool!"

johnnYYac

Quotethanks for humoring me with all the kind words.   I also love the double bass - drawn because my son said "they're twice as cool!"

Is that a Mesa Boogie coming out of the 5-string?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.