My Morning Jacket Rare Tracks

Started by aeroplume, Aug 25, 2011, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeroplume

Newb here to MMJ. Saw them in Tuscaloosa and it was awesome. Only into It Still Moves - Circuital and wanted to see what other tracks are out there. I only know of a few.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

aeroplume

aeroplume

Whats the story with El Caporal?

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: aeroplume on Aug 26, 2011, 01:14 AM
Whats the story with El Caporal?

It's on the Dark was the night compilation. Never played live, I guess its an evil urges b side.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: aeroplume on Aug 26, 2011, 01:12 AM
such a helpful crowd.

Not sure if this was meant to be sarcastic, but I was being serious.

YouAre_GivenToFly

such a helpful crowd.

Did you really expect anything else from a bunch of MMJ diehards? Go to any band's message board and ask that same question and everyone would tell you to just buy it all  ;D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Fully

Go to archive.org for some great live recordings. My favorite is bonnaroo '08. It's the one I listen to the most.

Crispy

such a helpful crowd.

I thought it was all good advice, especially with the emphasis on At Dawn. There have been a number of threads like this, and the general consensus always ends up being "just get everything you possibly can." sweatboard  could see it coming.

Welcome aboard! Also, get Z. And Okonokos.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

jones

jones

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Aug 26, 2011, 09:35 AM
such a helpful crowd.

Did you really expect anything else from a bunch of MMJ diehards? Go to any band's message board and ask that same question and everyone would tell you to just buy it all  ;D
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/gogo/music/

aeroplume

In my first post, I meant to say I have It Still Moves, Z, Evil Urges, and Circuital on vinyl. I know I need to get At Dawn and The Tennessee Fire on vinyl also, but that answers my question.

e_wind

You HAVE to get Okonokos. Chapter 1&2 are good. Tons of EPs and nausea that are some of the best songs they have
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...