Main Menu

WU LYF

Started by ChronicHunger, Aug 28, 2011, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChronicHunger

dragonboy

I can't get enough of Go Tell Fire, seeing them in Oct...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ironmike

My fav new band...these guys are incredible

e_wind

into it. sounds great, I just think it would take a lot for me to get into because I can't understand the vocals. The music sounds really good though
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

SaraBananaBear

Yes! This one is my favorite:
:)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

dragonboy

Mine too Sara  :thumbsup:
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Ruckus

I was bugging Ghosts about them last night.  I actually enjoy their music quite a bit but their lead singer might be the biggest toolbox I've ever seen.  That's why I'll stick to just listening to 'em. ;)

How are they live guys?

Big ups if you don't find him annoying at all ;D
WU LYF - full performance (Live on KEXP)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

mahg33ta

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 06, 2012, 07:59 AM
I was bugging Ghosts about them last night.  I actually enjoy their music quite a bit but their lead singer might be the biggest toolbox I've ever seen.  That's why I'll stick to just listening to 'em. ;)

I think it was this band, but earlier this week (or was it last?) they were on Letterman, and rather than hanging on stage while Dave does his little outro the whole band just rushed off like they were too cool for that shit.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

ironmike

They are sick live

MarkW

Quote from: ironmike on Jan 06, 2012, 10:51 AM
They are sick live

Good - seeing 'em in March.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

sweatboard

Does their lead singer remind anyone else of a drunk and angry Billy Madison?

There's Still Time.........