WORLD DOMINANCE!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jan 08, 2007, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee.

Aw, she'll be so happy.  :-*

sweatboard

I think my mom thinks that music is silly.  My brother went on a something like a 3hr. trip with my Mom and he played nothing but hardcore gangster rap.  I was like "I hope you played the radio edit shit Yo!"  He was like "Nope, straight up dirty shit my brother"  I was like "Yo, Mom must have loved that shit"  He was like "Word Up My Nigga", apparently she asked him just one time, "hey was that what I think he said" and my bro said he was like "Hells No Ma, you gots a dirty mind"  Then we did like this..........

There's Still Time.........

the_wizzard

Oregon representing!

furturtle

Utah, an excelsior state in near every respect.

BH

QuoteUtah, an excelsior state in near every respect.

You da man!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MarkW

I claim The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as my very own.

Anyone fancy a cup of tea?

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

QuoteI claim The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as my very own.

Anyone fancy a cup of tea?

Home of the greatest musicians of all time!

(Untill MMJ came along. ;))
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MarkW

QuoteEarl Grey?

English Breakfast, natch.  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Easy Morning Rebel

Well, about time I guess. Sweden, I can't be the only Scandinavian around here, can I?
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

gene_clark

hi everybody or Bonjour comme on dit chez moi!!!

i think i'm the only french fan, that's too bad really!!!!
I live in Paris!!! la ville romantique!!!

But i do my best to let everybody knows that MMj are the greatest band on the planet!!!

So next week the [size=16]24th of january[/size] u would be able to hear me and two friends of mine on our [size=12]radio show PopScotch[/size] (sorry it's in french) doing a special [size=16]MY MORNING JACKET[/size] !!!!!

that's for real!!!

check our webpage

http://www.radiocampusparis.org/?cat=114

;D ;D ;D

BH

Alright, Easy Morning Rebel!  Sweden is off the board.

And, Gene, great to have France in the fold as well!  Welcome!  Can't wait to hear your show on the 24th.  la ville romantique est très, très fantastique! Keep spreading the good word!  (If you run in to any Portuguese or Spanish Jacket Heads please send them this way! ;))

Mon Veston de Matin!!!!!!

Tree

Quote (If you run in to any Portuguese or Spanish Jacket Heads please send them this way! ;))

I should give my cousin a mmj cd!  :) I´m sure he would like it.

Crispy

Oklahoma!
Someday my favorite band will grace my state with its presence...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

QuoteOklahoma!
Someday my favorite band will grace my state with its presence...

BOOMER SOONER in da house!

Crispy

Aaaaa! I ain't one of them dirtburglin' cheaters! I'm an Oklahoma State guy - we're the ones who actually went to college! ;)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Ahhhh, my apologies to you my fine Cowboy friend!   I am very familiar with both species, as I am a Missouri Tiger and fellow Big 12 member. ;)

Crispy

Glad to know you Mr. Tiger - if I ever get up to Columbia for a game, I'll look you up. Speaking if dirtburglars, it's Bedlam tonight on espn, maybe we'll play better than we did against aTm!

/sorry for the thread hijack - it's a good one, especially for a geography nut like me

BH

This thread was born to be hijacked.  If it doesn't stay on the first page it will be lost forever!  Which I would get over. ;D

EAZYE

QuoteAaaaa! I ain't one of them dirtburglin' cheaters! I'm an Oklahoma State guy - we're the ones who actually went to college! ;)

WOW dirtburglin cheaters.  That's one I haven't heard before.  And what do you mean by we're the ones who actually went to college. :-/  
But that being said MMJ definetly rocks the Sooner State.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away