Roll Call - Dec 14th New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden

Started by headhunter, Sep 18, 2011, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edierevolution

Quote from: oistheone on Sep 19, 2011, 12:21 PM
Sorry to bog down the excitement, but it was bound to be asked so I may as well get to it -- what's the GA floor scene like for MSG? Do they oversell it so that it's packed all the way to the back? Or is it one of those "cozy" GA pits as I like to call them, where once everyone's crammed, only about half the floor is occupied?

There's always plenty of room in the MSG pit.

br00ke

ok .. val is all set  :thumbsup:

that having to re-register bullshit was ... bullshit. i went onto the site earlier than noon to make sure all was right, logged in correctly etc.. and did the re-register then. thank goodness.

jbaruch76

Quote from: jmk on Sep 19, 2011, 12:23 PM
Why does this shit always happen to me? Couldn't get in til 12:10, then when I finally was able to get 4 GA tix, it told me my password was incorrect, then told me it was sold out. Please tell me more GA tix will go on sale.
there is another presale tomorrow and then a general on sale. there will be more pits available.

e_wind

guys, is row 6 front row? that is so confusing......
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

I am VERY excited to return to NYC for another MMJ show.  This will be my 2nd time in the city, never been to MSG.  I've missed some epic summer stops- RR and MPP- and need to see my forum crew!

What's the capacity, or expected crowd, for this show?  The place looks huge, but wonder if they'll sell out.  I'm guessing so, considering the only NYC show of the tour.  I will be off the day of the show and looking to come down as early as possible.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

Quote from: jmk on Sep 19, 2011, 12:23 PM
Why does this shit always happen to me? Couldn't get in til 12:10, then when I finally was able to get 4 GA tix, it told me my password was incorrect, then told me it was sold out. Please tell me more GA tix will go on sale.

i had to create another profile, too..that Artist Arena is BS..they should let you reset the password right then like every other site does..it's giving everyone coronaries, don't give a phone no because hundreds of people will call your 3 interns sitting in the office somewhere. by 12:04 it said sold out but i went back in and got 2 around 12:15 ..

also, if you got shut out today, think tomorrow or friday you should be fine..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 19, 2011, 12:31 PM
I am VERY excited to return to NYC for another MMJ show.  This will be my 2nd time in the city, never been to MSG.  I've missed some epic summer stops- RR and MPP- and need to see my forum crew!

What's the capacity, or expected crowd, for this show?  The place looks huge, but wonder if they'll sell out.  I'm guessing so, considering the only NYC show of the tour.  I will be off the day of the show and looking to come down as early as possible.

John,

It is huge!

I'm leaning towards this not selling out. I'm not sure what the new capacity is now that thev've completed some of the renovation, but it used to be in the 19,500 range.
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Sep 19, 2011, 12:35 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 19, 2011, 12:31 PM

John,

It is huge!

I'm leaning towards this not selling out. I'm not sure what the new capacity is now that thev've completed some of the renovation, but it used to be in the 19,500 range.
:o
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

WSS2

holy fuck, MAJOR ISSUES ORDERING TICKETS

could not check out, had GA tix SEVERAL times in my cart, my f'ing word

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

e_wind

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 19, 2011, 12:31 PM
guys, is row 6 front row? that is so confusing......

welp I have 2 front rows in my cart, and I don't think they're the seats that he wants cause of the section, anyone else want em?

Natonate99

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 19, 2011, 11:55 AM
Ok I posted this somewhere else but I now want to post this in the "official" thread?

Anyone down for a thursday or friday seeing the National? Turn this NYC trip into JFE

im interested but i was thinkin about the tuesday show
"Oh Life, You have a tough time competing with MMJ..."
MMJ: CMAC, T5, Toronto, Red Rocks, Pittsburgh

NoVa_NoLa

Had 2 in my cart, then added 2 more, then realized you couldn't use Amex, went back to delete some tix, had to sign in, then register, then tix were not available.   ::)  Since I'd just released seats, I figured I just needed to pause and then try again.  Second go 'round worked.   :)

Now, can I or can I not make the San Fran show?...that is the question.  :beer:

e_wind

Quote from: Natonate99 on Sep 19, 2011, 12:43 PM
Ok I posted this somewhere else but I now want to post this in the "official" thread?

Anyone down for a thursday or friday seeing the National? Turn this NYC trip into JFE

I'm down with that, I just thought it may be easier for the NYC'ers to get into the city again at the end of the work week

Natonate99

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 19, 2011, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Natonate99 on Sep 19, 2011, 12:43 PM

I'm down with that, I just thought it may be easier for the NYC'ers to get into the city again at the end of the work week

ah, good point. might not be possible for me to do a thurs or fri show tho, as im not quite sure ill have a job when i get back from this trip
"Oh Life, You have a tough time competing with MMJ..."
MMJ: CMAC, T5, Toronto, Red Rocks, Pittsburgh

jbaruch76

el_chode

Quote from: oistheone on Sep 19, 2011, 12:21 PM
Sorry to bog down the excitement, but it was bound to be asked so I may as well get to it -- what's the GA floor scene like for MSG? Do they oversell it so that it's packed all the way to the back? Or is it one of those "cozy" GA pits as I like to call them, where once everyone's crammed, only about half the floor is occupied?

NYE was super roomy by me, but I stayed Carl side near the fence, prob 10-15 heads back
I'm surrounded by assholes

Roll Call Admin

Can anyone who had to re-register on Roll Call to enter this resale please send us an email to memberships@mmjrollcall.com when you get a chance so we can check on your accounts please.

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

JaneCool

Quote from: Roll Call Admin on Sep 19, 2011, 01:19 PM
Can anyone who had to re-register on Roll Call to enter this resale please send us an email to memberships@mmjrollcall.com when you get a chance so we can check on your accounts please.

Done.
So, I do believe.....