WILL GIVE YOU FREE MSG NYE for 4 tix to MSG roll call (I'll pay face)

Started by brn2plybal, Sep 19, 2011, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brn2plybal

I have a mint Burwell MSG NYE poster.

I'm looking for ideal sidestage seats.

If you come through, I will give you the poster for free & will purchase the tickets at full face + fees.

We can meet at the box office to exchange tickets, cash, poster.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

brn2plybal

e-wind has first shot, but we're unsure if he can purchase 2 GA and 2 Reserved today.

If he cannot, then the offer is opened up to someone else.

Sweet Nothing

if i had a roll call membership i would help you out on this cause it seems like a sweet deal!

Good luck to whomever gets them for you and enjoy the show!!!

mahg33ta

i suspect brn2plybal was not thrilled with the available reserved seating today. 

brn2plybal

Quote from: mahg33ta on Sep 19, 2011, 02:11 PM
i suspect brn2plybal was not thrilled with the available reserved seating today.

You suspect correctly.

My hunch is that they put those up because they knew roll call would sell it out.  Then the general on sale will have the closer sections and they will sell out.

But what the hell do I know.

I spoke to my friends sort of last minute and they want in, so I'm in need of 4 tickets, not 2.

brn2plybal

I have 4 tix in section 226, row D.

I'm looking to upgrade (NO GA'S).  I can trade you my seats & a Burwell MSG NYE for your tickets.

Poster will be free!

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

Rufus T. Firefly

I don't have a dog in this hunt so a big STFU Rufus is probably to be expected, BUT with the advent of Roll Call tickets (which I have yet to even buy) maybe there should be some rules as to what constitutes face value and the treatment of "trade bait"

I know, I'll STFU now :-\