ISO: T5 Z Poster

Started by subinai, Oct 20, 2011, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

Jahmazed

Quote from: subinai on Oct 20, 2011, 03:21 PM
anybody? :)

One just showed up on ebay for auction starting at $125..

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jahmazed on Oct 25, 2011, 03:52 PM
Quote from: subinai on Oct 20, 2011, 03:21 PM
anybody? :)

One just showed up on ebay for auction starting at $125..
$125 seems high for the damaged upper left corner, but what do I know?

(click image to see listing)

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

ooooo good looking out peeps. not willing to pay this much for damaged goods though. that price must come down.

WSS2

I have a mint copy.  If I get into Business school, will need to raise cash.  So

Step 1: Pray every night for next 3-4 weeks that I get into school
Step 2: Will sell for 50 if I get in (pretty reasonable given prices out there)

So, Pray Pray Pray

Note:  Not trying to be slick, just trying to get into school!

WSS2

Have a T5 EU that also falls into b-school bucket

subinai

Quote from: WSS2 on Oct 25, 2011, 04:06 PM
I have a mint copy.  If I get into Business school, will need to raise cash.  So

Step 1: Pray every night for next 3-4 weeks that I get into school
Step 2: Will sell for 50 if I get in (pretty reasonable given prices out there)

So, Pray Pray Pray

Note:  Not trying to be slick, just trying to get into school!

i'm praying!!!! and i will definitely buy the poster if you decide to sell. holler!

Jahmazed

Quote from: WSS2 on Oct 25, 2011, 04:08 PM

Please keep me in mind for the EU I've been looking long and hard for that one!  And I hope you get into business school for your own sake not just that :)

And I wouldn't pay 125 for a damaged poster either.

WSS2

thanks guys, I will keep you posted...not a fun a process

you guys have dibs on T5 Z and T5 EU

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: Jahmazed on Oct 25, 2011, 05:15 PM

Please keep me in mind for the EU I've been looking long and hard for that one!  And I hope you get into business school for your own sake not just that :)

Was going to post a thread that said T5 Z poster for sale on ebay and let people know that it was damaged but i am alittle late on this one.  I was in the process of sending p.m's to those that i knew were looking for this poster. 

On another note though WSS2  Jahmazed is your man for the EU poster if you happen to get into school and i wish you all the best!!  I can say he is the perfect person for that EU poster and i am glad that you gave him and subinai dibs on those posters.  Subinai was the first person sent a p.m to on EB about it cause he has been searching since right after that week.  As for Jahmazed we have spoken about that EU poster for some time now and i have been trying to get that one for him. 

Hope it works out for you getting into school and these forum folks get their sought after posters, what a great offer for the poster.

subinai

Quote from: Sweet Nothing on Oct 28, 2011, 10:10 PM

Was going to post a thread that said T5 Z poster for sale on ebay and let people know that it was damaged but i am alittle late on this one.  I was in the process of sending p.m's to those that i knew were looking for this poster. 

On another note though WSS2  Jahmazed is your man for the EU poster if you happen to get into school and i wish you all the best!!  I can say he is the perfect person for that EU poster and i am glad that you gave him and subinai dibs on those posters.  Subinai was the first person sent a p.m to on EB about it cause he has been searching since right after that week.  As for Jahmazed we have spoken about that EU poster for some time now and i have been trying to get that one for him. 

Hope it works out for you getting into school and these forum folks get their sought after posters, what a great offer for the poster.

just got your note on E.B.! appreciate it man!! glad everybody is looking out for each other.

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: subinai on Oct 28, 2011, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Sweet Nothing on Oct 28, 2011, 10:10 PM

just got your note on E.B.! appreciate it man!! glad everybody is looking out for each other.

No worries man, like i said you were the first person i thought off when i saw it on ebay, as i was looking at artwork on EB before i decided to check ebay to see what might have come up and that one did.  Let me know if you find a 'Roo '08 for cheap or trade.

Sweet Nothing

Looks like someone took a bite on this poster, only one bid so far and think that they will end up getting it.

subinai

bump! still looking for this one. :)

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: subinai on Mar 25, 2012, 02:14 PM
bump! still looking for this one. :)

Really wish i was able to sell you the one that i sold, if i come across one anywhere i will certainly let you know. 

subinai

BUMP - THE SEARCH CONTINUES

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: subinai on Oct 05, 2012, 09:33 AM
BUMP - THE SEARCH CONTINUES

If i ever see this one or know someone that wants to sell theirs i will certainly grab it for you or get you the info on it.  Hope you can complete the set!

scosby2

Sub I'm constantly looking for this thing for you...I got super lucky about a month ago and was able to finish my T5 collection with the Reno night 1 from a guy that i had messaged a year earlier...hang in there, I freaked out when I got that email...it's safe and sound in my portfolio waiting like all the rest of them to get framed

subinai

Quote from: scosby2 on Jan 15, 2014, 12:31 AM
Sub I'm constantly looking for this thing for you...I got super lucky about a month ago and was able to finish my T5 collection with the Reno night 1 from a guy that i had messaged a year earlier...hang in there, I freaked out when I got that email...it's safe and sound in my portfolio waiting like all the rest of them to get framed

thanks for the kind words my man. my heart jumped a little when i saw this thread was at the top of the forum.  :cheesy:

scosby2

Quote from: subinai on Jan 15, 2014, 11:15 AM
Quote from: scosby2 on Jan 15, 2014, 12:31 AM

thanks for the kind words my man. my heart jumped a little when i saw this thread was at the top of the forum.  :cheesy:

I almost took it down bc I thought about that and how a tease it will be...hope you didn't get too pumped