ISO: T5 Z Poster

Started by subinai, Oct 20, 2011, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subinai

haha its all good man.

brn2plybal

I have a mint copy that I bought at the show.

Been framed for a few years now in a nice rust color frame.

Will probably be engagement ring/house shopping soon so might need to raise some capital.  What do you think something like this could sell for in the frame?  Frame/matitng cost around $200 alone.

I also have a mint Port Chester 3 poster as well in a standard black frame.  That poster is beautiful.

BigHerm

Quote from: brn2plybal on May 28, 2014, 03:27 PM

Will probably be engagement ring/house shopping soon so might need to raise some capital.  What do you think something like this could sell for in the frame?  Frame/matitng cost around $200 alone.

I also have a mint Port Chester 3 poster as well in a standard black frame.  That poster is beautiful.
Do you have a picture of it framed? I would be interested.

walterfredo

considering subinai started this thread, and has been active looking I think the cool thing to do would be contact him first and discuss.  Just a thought.

subinai

Quote from: walterfredo on May 28, 2014, 06:03 PM

considering subinai started this thread, and has been active looking I think the cool thing to do would be contact him first and discuss.  Just a thought.

thank you walterfredo!

brn2plybal and i went back and forth a while ago about this poster. while it is my white whale, the nice framing/matting has it out of my price range.

Emb1528

Did this poster ever sell?
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

subinai

i was the highest bidder on ebay for thi s poster and was outbid at the last second. the search continues!

johnnYYac

I was in it up to $200.   :undecided:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

walterfredo

What did it sell for?

Also, may considering using a sniper software like auction sniper in the future, to avoid getting outbid last second.

johnnYYac

Quote from: walterfredo on Jul 23, 2014, 04:25 PM
What did it sell for?

Also, may considering using a sniper software like auction sniper in the future, to avoid getting outbid last second.
$219.50
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

subinai

yeah i think the winner had sniper software or was very good with his/her timing. i think the winning bid was entered with like 10 seconds left. i barely was able to get in with another bid but it wasn't enough. really frustrating.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 23, 2014, 05:13 PM
What did it sell for?

$219.50

:shocked: Wow! I wonder what a set of all 5 would get? Not that I'd ever part with mine, just curious.
"Where's Jim going?"

Emb1528

Quote from: ericm on Jul 23, 2014, 05:57 PM
What did it sell for?

$219.50

:shocked: Wow! I wonder what a set of all 5 would get? Not that I'd ever part with mine, just curious.
Well this one is the great white buffalo. That and the other Brammer poster from Chicago.

Having all 5 is awesome Eric!
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

ericm

Quote from: Emb1528 on Jul 23, 2014, 08:56 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jul 23, 2014, 05:57 PM
What did it sell for?

$219.50

Well this one is the great white buffalo. That and the other Brammer poster from Chicago.

Having all 5 is awesome Eric!

Is that true? The Z poster is the toughest get of the T5's? I really haven't followed any of this too closely but I would've thought Burwell's AT Dawn would be the toughest.

Yes, having all 5 is awesome.  :thumbsup:  While there were some anxious moments each night, those moments have made for some fun tales, and great memories.  :cool: :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

The Z poster does seem to be the hardest to come by of the T5 posters.  It's actually my least favorite of the five.  I too have all five, but only have the Burwell and the Reno framed. 

subinai

Quote from: walterfredo on Jul 24, 2014, 12:21 PM
The Z poster does seem to be the hardest to come by of the T5 posters.  It's actually my least favorite of the five.  I too have all five, but only have the Burwell and the Reno framed.

its my least favorite too but i need it to complete the set. sigh.

ericm

Quote from: subinai on Jul 24, 2014, 01:12 PM

It's not my favorite but I like it a little better than the ISM poster.

My order of preference:

AD
TTF
EU
Z
ISM

Good luck with completing the set.  :thumbsup:

"Where's Jim going?"

subinai

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: ericm on Jul 24, 2014, 04:16 PM
Quote from: subinai on Jul 24, 2014, 01:12 PM

It's not my favorite but I like it a little better than the ISM poster.

My order of preference:

AD
TTF
EU
Z
ISM

Good luck with completing the set.  :thumbsup:

I truly feel for you subinai!  If I didn't part with the one I sold a week or two after the show I would have passed it on to you by now.  Think that one was one of the harder ones to grab because it was a Friday night and with there being more people at that show then the previous nights makes me think it's harder to obtain?! I have mine in a Brammer frame from the first one he offered, would love to get it done(framed) in his more recent elaborate design he has that has the wires coming out of the frame!  It's similar to the type of art his does by reclaiming pieces and using them to make his art 3 dimensional!  There is a picture of it somewhere and I'll see if I can post it.  Sad to hear your still looking for it but I'll keep my eyes and ears open if I come across one for sale!

brn2plybal

Quote from: Emb1528 on Jun 18, 2014, 04:48 PM

Did this poster ever sell?

Nope. Im about to buy a house so I will sell this for $500.  As beautiful as the last time I posted it.

Pickup in NYC is preferred but open to shipping if you cover it.

Pm me for photos.