MOG vs Spotify

Started by e_wind, Oct 27, 2011, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Im considering joining one of these monthly fee music services. Spotify is awesome on the desktop, but would be even more awesome on my phone, which costs money. MOG seems awesome because of the radio feature, but it downloads songs to my device. I like that Spotify uses only stream an doesn't take up room on my phone.

Anyone have either of these that can help me with my choice?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kotchishm

I use Rhapsody because you can download if you want, plus it's not missing particular labels (i.e. Subpop was removed but I'm not sure of its current status) like Spotify.  I've never had a problem finding music on their service.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Fully

I use Spotify, but only the free version. It would be pretty nice to have all of the songs on my phone, but with three kids...well, you know I have to cut back somewhere. I've used MOG once and I liked it, but I really like Spotify better. I think my favorite part is the ability to share songs and playlists. I don't know if you can do that with MOG or not.